Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"Kids are crying. Many looking on in fear. Absolute disgrace. So much for dream of the Stadium taking West Ham forward. Beyond disappointing."

"Taking West Ham Forward" :sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol: :llorishuh:

Bring your Kids to see the Famous London Cross Arms against Acrington Stanley who you may remember from such adverts as 'Acrington Stanley, who ah theyyyy'.

At that Athletics Stadium near the shopping centre where you ate passable Nando's that one time.

Only £4.50. Please bring your own tissues, plasters and Xanax. No standing.Seatnotguaranteed
:pochfacepalm:.

I just wonder from the point of view of the GLA if there is any fines etc if the violence and potential damage escalates from these West Ham games?

I am guessing its come from the GLA rather than club that everyone has to sit down too from health and safety perspective, leaving the dildo boys powerless

Just watched these clowns on MoTD. The crowd noise sounded like a swimming pool !

The pitch is so far from the stands....

The joy of seeing them fuck it up from 2-0...

Magic.

But what the fuck are they doing on second ?

I just wonder from the point of view of the GLA if there is any fines etc if the violence and potential damage escalates from these West Ham games?

I am guessing its come from the GLA rather than club that everyone has to sit down too from health and safety perspective, leaving the dildo boys powerless

Just reading all the shit on kumb.

It's an utter nightmare for them. A 30 to 40 min hike from the station to stadium. Cluesless 16 year old girls and boys in hi viz jackets asking them what time is kick off today. Snatch squads of bouncers, heavy bouncers, waiting for a goal to be scored so they can use the the euphoria to grab standing fans and eject them from the ground. Imagine that at Spurs. We'd go fucking mental.

The LS people think a game is an 'event' like a Coldplay concert lol. They've not even had a proper game there yet. I hope when the carnage happens our good name isn't smudged. It's a real mess. A copper plated cock up.

They have been sold a pup. The dildo brothers and butterface won't lose though. Their dream is to ban the 30k of West Ham fans or tame them. What they don't realise though is without real fans you don't have a club. Just a transient mass of tourists and lookie loos who will never go to an empty stadium to watch sub standard sporting fayre.

Just look at the Paralympics in Rio.

And that's no disrespect to our athletes out there. Just a fact.

You know that Robbie Savage ...he's actually got a bit of sense about him.:pochsmirk:

Not that we need him:vdvdive:

Oh my. It's like Jake Humphries asked him 'why are Spurs a bigger club than West Ham?' just to set him up for the lolz. Amazed that Hoddle doesn't have a giggle.

And they can fuck right off with 'their stadium' as a reason we're not. Last I checked, we actually own WHL and are not making the news in an embarrassing fashion over it.

To be fair.... this prick guy raises an issue that might be worth thinking about in the new WHL...

The club are fully responsible for the mess around the standing issues and should be looking to resolve it in a constructive not destructive way as they appear to be doing.

It didn't need a rocket scientist to work out that supporters that had stood at Upton Park for years would be intending to do likewise in the new stadium and the club should have prepared for this before tickets were sold instead the club did nothing so we now have a situation where lifelong supporters wishing to support the side by continuing to stand like have done for years are sat amongst fans who wish to sit resulting in both sections of fans equally having their matchday ruined.

This should have all been avoided no one should be excusing the club for the shambles we are witnessing now, as the club have contributed massively to the problems they should now be looking to accommodate all fans expectations not wash their hands and blame everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom