Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How someone who has the tried to dispel his pikey nature with the appearance of peace and tranquility, see his unkempt hippyish look and friendship band on his wrist he's doing a fine job of reverting to type with some vile behaviour. Then again it is against the Chavs, perhaps 'Jasper' was called a horrible name?

There's news that an 8 year old girl got hit by coins when she was in the disabled bit of the ground. She and her father hold Chelsea season tickets.

Now, whilst it's fucking horrible this happened, what kind of special fuckwit takes an 8 year old girl to a match that everyone knows is going to be full of bovver? Even if they are in the disabled bit. The dad should be in front of a judge for this.

There's news that an 8 year old girl got hit by coins when she was in the disabled bit of the ground. She and her father hold Chelsea season tickets.

Now, whilst it's fucking horrible this happened, what kind of special fuckwit takes an 8 year old girl to a match that everyone knows is going to be full of bovver? Even if they are in the disabled bit. The dad should be in front of a judge for this.
Some people are just wilfully oblivious to the concept of "risk".

The father blamed West ham,but the girl said it could have been their own that threw the coins.
To be honest, i was expecting last night to be a lot worse.
Make you right about taking a kid to a game like that though,in a ground that is untried and unknown.

In two minds with this, you wouldn't expect the disabled section to be exposed to this kind of shit and going to football might be one of the few things this little girl gets excited about and can enjoy. A group of wankers acting like 16 year olds shouldn't be able to dictate what people can and can't do

The father blamed West ham,but the girl said it could have been their own that threw the coins.
Make you right about taking a kid to a game like that though,in a ground that is untried and unknown.

Probably because they had half of London's police around the ground. Thing is they can't keep that level of security up every game without massive expenditure, bet they will give our fans fuck all protection.

In two minds with this, you wouldn't expect the disabled section to be exposed to this kind of shit and going to football might be one of the few things this little girl gets excited about and can enjoy. A group of wankers acting like 16 year olds shouldn't be able to dictate what people can and can't do
In the land of if everything was just and fair, I'd have to agree, but it's not as if there werent warnings about trouble. I can say with utter certainty, there's no way I'd take any of my daughters with me to a match like that, knowing the concerns around safety. I mean even getting to and from the ground must've been a nightmare for her.

Seriously though. I love my daughter, and if she wanted to go to a particular game (in any sport), I would try everything possible to take her. But I would think twice about taking her to an event between two clubs with well-documented past violence at a stadium with an equally well-known serious problem with crowd management.

This is one of those moments when you can teach your child about being able to assess danger and make smarter decisions.

In the land of if everything was just and fair, I'd have to agree, but it's not as if there werent warnings about trouble. I can say with utter certainty, there's no way I'd take any of my daughters with me to a match like that, knowing the concerns around safety. I mean even getting to and from the ground must've been a nightmare for her.

I'm inclined to agree. It pisses me off though

Good. That is the worst thing of all the shit that went down last night.
Did the song actually get sung in the ground?

Whether it did or not it's still disgusting, but it'd be a different scale of punishment. Incitement to hate speech by a small group of individuals, vs actual hate speech by a large group of fans in a very public environment (in which it'd presumably be WHUFC that'd cop the punishment)

Surely at some point West Ham have to get into serious trouble for these repeated incidents at their ground - like fines, docked points, games behind closed doors - the FA seems suspiciously quiet.

Probably because they had half of London's police around the ground. Thing is they can't keep that level of security up every game without massive expenditure, bet they will give our fans fuck all protection.
When you think about it, there is something outrageous about the notion that you need to devote police resources to people attending a football game. But that is the sad reality of the state of the sport; that some people are so thick they're unable to enjoy football properly and instead try to ruin it for the other 98% of humanity.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom