Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

i actually think that's the best way to punish a want-away player. Particularly in the jan window. Bring him on for the last 5 of the next game and let the fans give him pelters. Then sell the cunt
It should divide the fanbase: Half booing, the other half desperately grovelling singing "we want you to stay". Given their form on in fighting it's box office joy.

Remember how cringe our fans were with Redknapp singing that, fucking embarrassing.

i actually think that's the best way to punish a want-away player. Particularly in the jan window. Bring him on for the last 5 of the next game and let the fans give him pelters. Then sell the cunt

The owners are going to try and milk this to get fans on board.....now they have a scapegoat. Its ALL Payets fault, which is why they are so quick, yet again, to go public with it all.

He´ll get slated, but the Spammer fans will see right through the charade.

The owners either wont sell, and get fuck all for him later, or they will sell, and not be able to upgrade anyway, as no good players will go there.

Win Win Win situation

Normally I'd take Payet in a heartbeat... but his disruptive attitude and refusing to play could cause disharmony in the squad...
Thankfully, it's West Ham's problem... I wouldn't want it to be ours!

Players refusing to play for the clubs who pay their wages is just sooo 2 years ago!
:adesalute:
Mind you, I dunno if he ever refused to play... he just needed a sign from God as to what to do next...

Did Wanyama 'go on strike'?? I'm not sure we've always been the innocent party when it comes to disruptive players, but we've certainly had a few... signed a few... and let a few go!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Idiots......Levy tried his hardest with certain players but in the end, put the club first, and got top whack.
Modric and Berbatov 30M each, and Bale 60M.

If they had half a brain at West Ham, they´d sell for 30M and re-invest.

They´re best player is 30 years old, and will devalue pretty quick, especially playing the way he is and refusing to work. They are not a big club....maybe time to wake up.

Yeah lets make a point of not selling and get relegated

He's not worth £30M though because he is 30 and has only had one good year. He's been pretty average this season really, which is probably down to the team he plays for and the stadium situation but who can be sure? Also, the reason he wants to not play for them is because they are an embarrassment. That wasn't often the case with Spurs when our best players wanted to leave. But I agree with you that given the situation they really need to cut their losses and sell the player now. Thing is, other players might be thinking they want out too, and going on strike may be a good way to get it. I know there are no other really talented players at the club but many could move to the likes of West Brom, Bournemouth, or even feel more pride playing for the likes of Sunderland even though it is a risky move.

Back
Top Bottom