Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You have to feel sorry for them, tapping him up and arranging deals with him and his agent without selling clubs consent, then buying him knowing, although half decent. he has always been a troublesome, sneaky, underhand , disloyal and lazy type of player, and then giving him a £35m 6yr contract after one season.
Yeah, you have to feel for them.
They feel betrayed like Marseille, Nantes, st ettiene and Lille.

Yeah, you have to feel for them.
yeah...I feel for them
Nicolas%20Cage%20trying%20not%20to%20laugh.gif

SOURCES: MARSEILLE BID FOR PAYET

Sky sources understand West Ham have turned down €22m offer from Marseille for Dimitri Payet.

Payet moved from the Stade Velodrome to West Ham 18 months ago for £11m and his old club are currently sixth in Ligue 1.

New Marseille owner Frank McCourt has promised to make funds available this month to help the club push for a Champions League place.

Just put TalkSport on, normally I hate Adrian Durham but I feel this first hour may be enjoyable.

First line; 'This is what happens when a club signs a load of rubbish for peanuts and pretend they are serious'.

Back
Top Bottom