Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Honestly this thread is a scream. If West ham do go down it should be retired to the classics and start again.

Lady Brady how the fuck did that clueless shit for brains get entitled. Is there a random ballot.

Fucking, fuck, fucking, fuck, fuck, cuppa tea, Bilic, fucking shit, Bilic, relegation fucking hell, fuck me.

Ha ha. He should get together with Troopz from Arse TV. Fucking blud fucking ham roll fucking fam, do ya understand fucking blud? Fucking hell. Fucking shit. Fucking Titanic blud. Dya understand me fam?

Had a very boring morning in work so decided to bring some spark into the day and had a look at KUMB.

Apart from the fact they are getting no revenue from the Vodaphone deal, their keeper is crap, their recent signings are crap, the stadium they rent for home games is rubbish, the board have sold the soul of the football club, they could be relegated, the team look unfit, many will not be renewing season tickets and their vice chairman was impressed with the deserts on offer at Woolwich, everything is ok.
:dembelelol:

Might have another sneaky peek on Saturday if Swansea get a good result!!

Had a very boring morning in work so decided to bring some spark into the day and had a look at KUMB.

Apart from the fact they are getting no revenue from the Vodaphone deal, their keeper is crap, their recent signings are crap, the stadium they rent for home games is rubbish, the board have sold the soul of the football club, they could be relegated, the team look unfit, many will not be renewing season tickets and their vice chairman was impressed with the deserts on offer at Woolwich, everything is ok.
:dembelelol:

Might have another sneaky peek on Saturday if Swansea get a good result!!
Spam are like the Anti-Spurs. Everything we are doing right they are doing wrong. It find that especially delicious in view of their fans' one way rivalry delusion.

Fucking, fuck, fucking, fuck, fuck, cuppa tea, Bilic, fucking shit, Bilic, relegation fucking hell, fuck me.

I'm no prude when it comes to saying "fuck" or any variation of it, but I'm genuinely impressed. I counted 18 variations of "fuck" in 23 seconds at one point.

Cannot wait for tonight's post-match pint. They'll probably move over to some pure whiskey without ice.

They already looked very "sad" after the Hull defeat. Worth a watch.

This lot are just so depressed.... It's glorious viewing.... Get Claude on as special guest and we could witness a 'self-harming' special....

Love the way the other 2 are just gimps for the fat bloke.... never allowed to talk for long unless it's in agreement with him.... And the look of distain on his face any time they adopt a somewhat liberal mindset! lol. The one on the right reminds me of The Door Mouse from 'Alice....'.

Mind you, these mugs are nowhere on the twat-scale compared to the AFTV lot....

Last edited:
So, a half decent team needn't come into the equation?

'Enlightening'.

They all got sold the shit, big stadium = more money = better players = next level but Villa and Newcastle have big grounds and are in the Championship. All a big stadium does is potentially and potentially being the key word enable larger revenue thus larger wages and transfer budget in theory. Even that doesn't get you Jack unless you have a good manager, good scouts, clear vision etc.

I mean for fuck sake it was me and Billy and one or two others prior to the move on here laughing about all the problems they would have and that the stadium would be a joke. It's not like fucking Einstein had to put it together but for some reason 90% of their fans were unable to see obvious issues.

Hammer and talk guy was I think quite pro move till quite recently, any Spurs fan would be mortified if Levy built a giant running track in the middle of our new stadium and essentially rented the place from the government. For some reason Hammers fans couldn't see the flaws. Truly baffling.

They all got sold the shit, big stadium = more money = better players = next level but Villa and Newcastle have big grounds and are in the Championship. All a big stadium does is potentially and potentially being the key word enable larger revenue thus larger wages and transfer budget in theory. Even that doesn't get you Jack unless you have a good manager, good scouts, clear vision etc.

I mean for fuck sake it was me and Billy and one or two others prior to the move on here laughing about all the problems they would have and that the stadium would be a joke. It's not like fucking Einstein had to put it together but for some reason 90% of their fans were unable to see obvious issues.

Hammer and talk guy was I think quite pro move till quite recently, any Spurs fan would be mortified if Levy built a giant running track in the middle of our new stadium and essentially rented the place from the government. For some reason Hammers fans couldn't see the flaws. Truly baffling.
They have been taken to the cleaners and its like it or lump it time for them!

As much as Spammers talk a lot of shit and are often delusional, on this occasion quite a few had serious reservations about the move, and whatever one thinks of them as a club, it's hard not to accept that they have indeed been royally screwed by the ownership, especially in being cheated out of the on field ambition they were promised.

Looking at the replies, I almost feel sorry for their fans

Almost

The food board is quite impressive although it's Arsenals, like the fact she is fawning over another team though. I can't for the life of me figure out how she thought that tweet was appropriate.

The food board is quite impressive although it's Arsenals, like the fact she is fawning over another team though. I can't for the life of me figure out how she thought that tweet was appropriate.

For any normal person, this is of course inappropriate but we are not dealing with any normal person.
This is the most egotistical, attention seeking, own trumpet blowing, bag of human puke to ever walk the earth.

The woman is vile, if she was anything to do with my club i'd boycott the club until she vanished.
Her recent attempt to have a pop at Harry Kane just to get onside with the West ham fans proves what a clueless waste of air she is.
As many of her own fans have pointed out - She is an embarrassment to football and the human race.

I've got nothing against women in football at all it's just her that has no place in the game.

Back
Top Bottom