Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No written rule Mate.. you hate who you wanna hate.. I despise Woolwich, absolutely despise them but my hate for the deluded East London Pikeys is stronger.
They so badly want to be us, their every thought is how they have gotten one over us but in reality they know deep down that they are nowhere near us..
They claimed they ‘beat’ us to the Athletics stadium, they claim that they stoppped us winning the league despite us finishing 8pts behind the winners, they claim that they have beaten us in the transfer window and believe it or believe it not they claim that they have won more silverware than us recently as they won the Betway cup.
This is a cup that their sponsors invented, it is a cup for a one off game. It’s been going 4 years, the first 3 years they lost it, so this year they chose a third rate German side and then only just won on penalties.
I’m not even joking when I say they are claiming that as a great success and the “first of many” under the 94 year old Pellegrini.

As for the transfer window, my god they think they have just bought a squad that is going to break top 4 AT THE LEAST..
Every player they have signed is a reject which no other club wanted or tried to sign.

Anderson - £42m couldn’t get in Lazio’s team hardly last season and they tried to sell him for £22m last year.
Wilshere - Rejected by Woolwich, no more needs to be said.
Fredericks - free, rejected by us and flogged to Bristol City.
Yarmelenko - rejected by Dortmund and only scored 3 goals in 18 games for them.
Balbuena - Who???? Ain’t got a clue
Diop - Who??? Ain’t got a clue.
Carlos sanchez - 32 years old and rejected by Villa for only scoring 1 goal in 48 games.
Perez - 29 years old rejected by Woolwich.
Flapianski - 33 years old enough said.

Not one of those players would be anywhere near good enough to get in our squad so how can they say they beat us in the transfer window?

They are just shouting that they have signed 9 players, without the slightest concern for how shit they all are..
they are still on the bandwagon of thinking you must sign players at any cost. So 2008.

Good to see you on top form Billy

I still detest the Chavs more though

It’s really quite simple.
West Ham do not invest in facilities. Even the training ground revamp was cheap. They have been there for 8 years and whilst clubs who are not ‘one of the biggest in the world’ have built new training complexes, they have a diabolical place for a PL club. It’s two bob. They haven’t done fuck all. The stadium isn’t theirs. They cannot do anyhting with it.
Which suits them fine,
They got a stadium for £15m and £2m a year.
No overheads.
No corporate staff bills
No security bills.
They couldn’t sell cheap ST tickets at UP why not? How come they couldn't shift all the ST when they were there. I recall them doing half STs.
They can at the free stadium, they of course will sell more, but they don’t make more, they make it up on corporate. (They also don’t have to pay the corporate waiting staff)
They simply are spending the TV money, £117m of it. Mostly on wages.
They buy a few and sell a few but most of them are frees or cheap on wages they couldn’t afford without the TV money. They couldn’t afford to pay the wages if they had paid for the place or had any kind of overheads.
I think they are on live TV more times than us up until October .
5 times.

giphy.gif

Who's buying The Standard this week?
giphy.gif

I didn’t watch the whole game.
I watched about 10 mins when they were already one down.
Wilshere is a joke. He looks like a 35 yrs old with no legs.
How bad it must have been at Woolwich for their fans to say he was the only player good enough, trying.

Back
Top Bottom