Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our game against these will be huge, we know it will give them a massive lift if they get something in their cup final at our ground, If we give them a good hiding we could all but seal their fate.

Much as I hate them though, I can't help but feel a tiny bit sorry for their fans, That club has been ruined. But then I remind myself of the glee they took at Lasagne gate and celebrating with the goons, and I come to my senses.

If West Ham do go down this year (which I really, really hope they do...), they are likely to struggle to come back. I think two factors might be fatal for the club:

1. Players leaving to play at a higher level (like Bowen).
2. Relegation linked pay cuts in their contracts and want to leave for more cash.

Those two factors could become a cycle, feeding off each other and getting worse. The playing squad could be decimated. Given their financial situation and the parachute payments they will get, I think they have 2 years to come back up or potentially face going down again as FFP will force their spending to be low.

I used to laugh at them, I actually feel a bit sorry for them now. They have no home, a team with too many mercenaries and a board who, aside from being utter dildoes are crooked and lie to the fans. As much as love to see them lose, they could literally go into free fall like Man City did at the end of the 1990’s.

If West Ham do go down this year (which I really, really hope they do...), they are likely to struggle to come back. I think two factors might be fatal for the club:

2. Relegation linked pay cuts in their contracts and want to leave for more cash.

Those two factors could become a cycle, feeding off each other and getting worse. The playing squad could be decimated. Given their financial situation and the parachute payments they will get, I think they have 2 years to come back up or potentially face going down again as FFP will force their spending to be low.

I used to laugh at them, I actually feel a bit sorry for them now. They have no home, a team with too many mercenaries and a board who, aside from being utter dildoes are crooked and lie to the fans. As much as love to see them lose, they could literally go into free fall like Man City did at the end of the 1990’s.
And if the boot was on the other foot.

I literally couldn't give a flying fuck what happens to them. Don't feel sorry for them, not worried about the things that can occur to them in the future in the slightest.

They tried to get to a different level by cutting corners, tried to get to our level not by raising themselves up properly but by dragging us down to theirs as a fanbase, have constantly had issues with us and I feel no sympathy towards them at all. I'm a Spurs fan, that's the only club I ever worry about, teams like West Ham really are the last of my worries. If they go down they go down, no skin off my nose pal. No sorrow felt over here it is what it is.

I literally couldn't give a flying fuck what happens to them. Don't feel sorry for them, not worried about the things that can occur to them in the future in the slightest.

They tried to get to a different level by cutting corners, tried to get to our level not by raising themselves up properly but by dragging us down to theirs as a fanbase, have constantly had issues with us and I feel no sympathy towards them at all. I'm a Spurs fan, that's the only club I ever worry about, teams like West Ham really are the last of my worries. If they go down they go down, no skin off my nose pal. No sorrow felt over here it is what it is.
Fair enough, I am just very glad we have a chairman and owner who are good stewards of the club and have built us up solidly. Imagine how empty and quiet their soulless bowl will be when they are in League 1 playing Lincoln or some other shit side 🤣

:roseunsure:

Fuck em mate, they're cunts.

Me when WHam go down...

giphy.gif

FOYI

As a refugee from SC, it’s nice to be able to use the word cunt on the open forum! 🤣
Oh should have fucking guessed. Another cunt coming across from that hovel. Well you can cunt right off back there you cunting cunt face.

:dierpochhug:

Having never been on another Spurs forum I do find it amusing how much SC (and other?) immigrants appreciate the freedom on here.

Back
Top Bottom