Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

From KUMB

No fans should blame themselves.
You might not now remember the PR onslaught that we faced. Being made to feel that we HAD to move.
Spurs sticking their nose in (that's a whole other story) made many of us want it, just to stop them.
And why wouldn't we have believed the owners, what with them being 'West Ham fans'?

:levylol:

So it is all Levy's fault??
Why thehell not. There are of dumb cunts of our own who believe that. Some of them wanted us at stratford too

Explain yourself, because if the only way for you to enjoy this forum is to malign other members then I feel sorry for you. Prove your nasty allegations or fuck off.

This is just retaliation Joe

Stop maligning me and stop engaging with me and it stops

Simple really providing you don’t Welch like you did last time

Don’t give me ultimatums. Anyway, don’t reply here. It’s not for this thread.

Cheers.

Not an ultimatum it’s a suggestion but you carry on as you clearly enjoy it
And you posted on this thread so I’ll reply on it as you’ve just edited your original post to suit your agenda

87563603-10159646150938066-7360798927085371392-n.jpg

:mourglasses::sonpoint:
Just googled her, Alisha Lehmann is her name, and she goes out with anither female footballer

There was a guy handing out leaflets at Romford last night, not many takers. Anyway, I thought everything was advertised online these days, I thought they had electricity in East London.

Back
Top Bottom