Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Brady clearly shitting herself because the ground they don't own may not be available for rearranged games.
They will have to play second fiddle to the pygmy hammer throwing championships or similar.

Lady Subtle, you can imagine how Ham fisted she is in transfer negotiations?

ps One bright side for WHU is if it goes on long enough Wheelchair might be fit?

West Ham get relegated or Liverpool get voided?

I was always on the fence about Liverpool until I had an office with loads of mouthy southern reds.

I hope it gets voided, you know West Ham will continue to be an embarrassment anyway

West Ham get relegated or Liverpool get voided?

I was always on the fence about Liverpool until I had an office with loads of mouthy southern reds.

I hope it gets voided, you know West Ham will continue to be an embarrassment anyway
the melt of scousers if the season is voided and they dont win the title will never be matched by the level of spam melting should they go down.

Back
Top Bottom