Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I remember when Paul Allen signed for us and a few mates who were Spammers were furious to the extent of switching allegiance

Didn’t help me insisting that they were a feeder club
lol 😝
Always been the same. Any talented spam player see us as a step up from peters through to Defoe. Even their hero Moore wanted to move to Spurs when in his prime. Players at the end of their careers or simply not good enough for us go to spam.

93292148_2617147211863990_8832355254994468864_n.jpg

He occasionally plays well against us though in their Cup Final but fitness does seem to be a problem
He might have scored an odd goal here or there Baz but that doesn't make him any good.

Whenever I've seen him play (including against us) he couldn't trap a wet bag of cement. He runs fast for about 3, max 4 sprints and that's him done for the game, gassed to fuck. Hold-up play = non existent. Bringing others into play = non-existent. Running the channels is what he does (and best when he doesn't have a football actually at his feet on the account he has hardly any control over the ball) and I can name 20 players better than him in PL alone.

He might have scored an odd goal here or there Baz but that doesn't make him any good.

Whenever I've seen him play (including against us) he couldn't trap a wet bag of cement. He runs fast for about 3, max 4 sprints and that's him done for the game, gassed to fuck. Hold-up play = non existent. Bringing others into play = non-existent. Running the channels is what he does (and best when he doesn't have a football actually at his feet on the account he has hardly any control over the ball) and I can name 20 players better than him in PL alone.

Big dumb athlete has no football brain at all.

Reminds me of that handy fella at Wolves. Can’t recall his name. Massive winger that looks like a boxer. Anyway, I think Antonio could be good if he had someone to train him how to play football.

Big dumb athlete has no football brain at all.
He's one of those players where it's best to let him actually have the ball. The only real threat he can pose is to attempt to be physical with an oppo defender 1v1 when running, the aim is for him to win a freekick or cause the oppo defender to fuck up (fall over, miss kick the ball or some such). I smart defender will just let him have the ball and stand him up, with how they attack as well there will probably be none of his teammates within 20yrs.

Lucas actually has technical ability on the ball. There are limitations to his game, some of this is amplified by not using him to his strengths. But he's far superior footballer than Antonio.
I doubt whether one or the other would overall more to a team, they both wouldn't start for a team like Leicester, that's for sure. Newcastle, Palace is their level.

I doubt whether one or the other would overall more to a team, they both wouldn't start for a team like Leicester, that's for sure. Newcastle, Palace is their level.
I'm not a fan of how we use Lucas, I want to see him with the ball at his feet running and committing defenders (both from deep and against a low block defence), have someone close to him to pick up the 2nd ball when dispossessed.

I thought that you were talking about N’Dombele for a minute 😉

"Top" premier league club, so I doubt it.

The Sun.... They'll no doubt sex the article up the best way they can.

They'd call Bournemouth a top team on the basis that they were top 5 in August once if it suited the article they wanted to write.

Back
Top Bottom