Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

42-CD16-DA-3399-4-C01-A335-FA8-CDEE61-DD7.jpg

Such a dark and lonely place.

Just watching Big Match Revisited - us against the Spammers Jan 2 1977. Horrible weather, shaky defence, and both teams were in a relegation fight. I looked up the result as knowing the way the TV scheduling works, I doubted that the result would be in our favour, but we won -phew!
Lovely to see Stevie playing.

Last edited:
Just watching Big Match Revisited - us against the Spammers Jan 2 1977. Horrible weather, shaky defence, and both teams were in a relegation fight. I looked up the result as knowing the way the TV scheduling works, I doubted that the result would be in our favour, but we won -phew!
Lovely to see Stevie playing.
I was there on the Shelf not far from the TV cameras so saw the same all over again on The Big Match the next day. Got a bit lairy on the High Road afterwards

Remaining fixtures:

• West Ham United20:15Chelsea
Sunday 5th July
PREMIER LEAGUE

• Newcastle United14:15West Ham United
Wednesday 8th July
PREMIER LEAGUE

• West Ham United18:00Burnley
Saturday 11th July
PREMIER LEAGUE

• Norwich City12:30West Ham United
Wednesday 15th July