Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As far as Europe is concerned, we need United to win and Chelsea to lose tonight.

That way Chelsea will have to do us a favour and beat Wolves to be sure of a top 4 finish.

Then if we draw with Palace, we finish 6th and Woolwich can't dump us out of Europe.

Although I'm still not convinced that playing in next season's Europa League is in our best interests.

As far as Europe is concerned, we need United to win and Chelsea to lose tonight.

That way Chelsea will have to do us a favour and beat Wolves to be sure of a top 4 finish.

Then if we draw with Palace, we finish 6th and Woolwich can't dump us out of Europe.

Although I'm still not convinced that playing in next season's Europa League is in our best interests.

That’s definitely laughing at West Ham that..

So far i've seen -

Antonio is world class.
Soucek could play in any midfield in Europe.
Rice is one of the best DM in the world.
Fabianski is as good as any keeper in the premier league.
Bowen is the best signing of 2020.

Are they in 15th place or fighting for top 4??

I went to the National Gallery today, and wore my Spurs mask. One of the attendants started a conversation with me, saying that he thought I would be happy as his team had beaten that lot down the road last night. I was surprised that he was a Villa supporter as he was obviously from East London. He said that although he was brought up in Stratford, his family were originally from Birmingham. When he was at school, he did support the Spammers but stopped going, as he found the racism unbearable. Can't say I was surprised, but then I suppose it saved him a lifetime of misery.

So far i've seen -

Antonio is world class.
Soucek could play in any midfield in Europe.
Rice is one of the best DM in the world.
Fabianski is as good as any keeper in the premier league.
Bowen is the best signing of 2020.

Are they in 15th place or fighting for top 4??
And, and, and...Next season they are sure to progress,"because sully wont want another season like this".

They have been saying this for 7 years now.

3 shit results at the beginning of the new season and the talk of protests against the board will surface again.
But its not about the football!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They did some decent business last January to be fair, Bowen and Soucek really add something to their team.

Bowen was decent for sure, Soucek is a loanee I believe and they will have to cough up £20+m if they want to keep him.
If they spunk that for Soucek that will be their war chest gone and then looking for basement options or more Wheelchair type players.
It's a funny vicious circle for them and one they won't be able to get out of. It's been like this for years and will carry on being like this.

They are the same every year,yet call us deluded.Will talk about pushing on in to Europe,then after 3 defeats the talk will turn to protests against the board.
Rinse and repeat.
Either that, or there will be whispers of discontent about Moyes pragmatic football...

"We are West 'ammmmmmm. The academy. Pwoppa football, not this long ball stuff....."

Noble gives Antonio the penalty the other day so he could score 10 goals.

For this whopping 10 goals he receives....wait for it...a fucking £250,000 bonus! WTF! :dembelelol:

What a joke of a club. I wonder what captain marvel is gonna do with this share...

For this whopping 10 goals he receives....wait for it...a fucking £250,000 bonus! WTF! :dembelelol:

What a joke of a club

EPL-career best season.... :mourhandlaugh:

Then again, when was the last time ANY WH player scored 10 goals in a season?

I'm sure the dildo brothers aren't too happy with their glorious captain. To reward a striker for a poxy 10 goals with a 1/4 mil bonus, or any bonus for 10 goals for that matter, is insanity. Sums them lot up quite frankly.

Last edited:

What a joke of a club. I wonder what captain marvel is gonna do with this share...
Surprised the bookies ain't cried foul

Back
Top Bottom