Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Noble in his Evening Standard column talked about generously giving Antonio his penalty so he could reach the promised land, the unique landmark, the crowning career achievement of attaining double figures.
:mourfacepalm:

However, not one word mentioned in regards to the 5/6 digit figure cut old Mark undoubtedly pocketed from the spot kick
:kaneshh:

Noble in his Evening Standard column talked about generously giving Antonio his penalty so he could reach the promised land, the unique landmark, the crowning career achievement of attaining double figures.
:mourfacepalm:

However, not one word mentioned in regards to the 5/6 digit figure cut old Mark undoubtedly pocketed from the spot kick
:kaneshh:

Hahahahahahah.... It's all so tin-pot!!!

The Olympic Squaters have shown they have no qualms in looking past such ownership formalities:

They would have had the original if Newham council hadn't done the right thing.
The Clown trio genuinely believed that they could uproot the thing and take it with them.
When it was pointed out it was Newhams,not theirs,nor even West hams they still tried to argue the point.

Declan Rice will leave, Soukek will get found out, Antonio will once again resemble the championship winger he is, Noble will be one year older and slower as will many of their bang average defenders and goalie Bowen may be their only hope, Haller will stay and rot because nobody will buy him , they have spent 40 million in January on Bowen and Soukek and were already running at a big loss before Corona came along , they won't be able to strengthen and the promoted teams will be good enough to cope, I think West Ham will be relegated along with Palace/Newcastle (without takeover) Play off winners/Villa

There will not be 3 teams as bad or badly run as Watford Bournemouth and especial Norwich next season.

Declan Rice will leave, Soukek will get found out, Antonio will once again resemble the championship winger he is, Noble will be one year older and slower as will many of their bang average defenders and goalie Bowen may be their only hope, Haller will stay and rot because nobody will buy him , they have spent 40 million in January on Bowen and Soukek and were already running at a big loss before Corona came along , they won't be able to strengthen and the promoted teams will be good enough to cope, I think West Ham will be relegated along with Palace/Newcastle (without takeover) Play off winners/Villa

There will not be 3 teams as bad or badly run as Watford Bournemouth and especial Norwich next season.
I really like this. It's yes from me!

Back
Top Bottom