Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone seen Dave Kidd's article in the Sun(I know,I know,but I got sent it)? It's about London rivalries ahead of the Brentford Fulham Play off final tonight. People all over Essex and east London are going to be frothing 😂😂😂

They won't buy it (why would they on the deal Boris gave them), it will have to be given to them.

Wont matter with the 90 odd year lease to the athletics people still in place. The dildo bros wanted to get the stadium, knock it down then build a new one. But because of that lease the building has to stay for that period. Unless of course Uk athletics negotiate a payment to end the lease. But why would they do that with nowhere else to go.

Wont matter with the 90 odd year lease to the athletics people still in place. The dildo bros wanted to get the stadium, knock it down then build a new one. But because of that lease the building has to stay for that period. Unless of course Uk athletics negotiate a payment to end the lease. But why would they do that with nowhere else to go.
I don't remember them ever wanting to knock it down.I know that was Levy's plan,but those other shysters would never spend that much on building a new one.

I don't remember them ever wanting to knock it down.I know that was Levy's plan,but those other shysters would never spend that much on building a new one.
The dildo bros. never wanted to knock it down. "Preserving the legacy of the games" was always the dildo's plan to win the site.

Of course they said that at the time, but there is no doubt in my mind they were waiting for the furore around the stadium to calm down after 5/6 years and build a new stadium then. It was a lie, just like they lied about so many other things surrounding the site. There is a reason Levy was so adamant about the athletics track lease, he thought the same thing.

Of course they said that at the time, but there is no doubt in my mind they were waiting for the furore around the stadium to calm down after 5/6 years and build a new stadium then. It was a lie, just like they lied about so many other things surrounding the site. There is a reason Levy was so adamant about the athletics track lease, he thought the same thing.
You give them too much credit.They would never have spent the money on building a new stadium.They tried the same thing in Birmingham with the blues,tried to get the council to pay for a new stadium.It's their blue print.

They incur all the debts, i would imagine.

Can't see them getting it for nothing, they'll have to at least pay to build build a athletics home somewhere

Then they'll have to spend 100s of millions redeveloping the shit bowl and they simply don't have the fanbase to fill a stadium that size at market rate ticket prices to generate enough revenue to make it worthwhile

Back
Top Bottom