Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

On Kumb too many people believe he burnt down the steel works, genuinely believe rather than Banter.

All masked up and a gallon of petrol
Well, a little research will reveal Sullivan has OCG mates who were involved in the original Olympic site property scams.

And some Spammer fans may even be ITK on this....

Funny on a couple of levels here:
1) They think he's his their best player (IMO he not, it's Ogbonna) so this will put a cat amongst the eels and create much rioting.
2) Chavs get to spunk dosh on Drinkwater mark 2

Talking of which, he hasn't been included in their squad.

Talking of which, he hasn't been included in their squad.
Incredible ain't it! £30m and £110k per week they paid for him and he's barely kicked a ball.

My gut tells me that perhaps they had to take him in order to get Kante over the line???? People forget that Willian went to them over us because they bought Eto (the highest paid footballer on planet earth at the time) from Anzi where the party was over with their owner selling all their Brazilians.

Incredible ain't it! £30m and £110k per week they paid for him and he's barely kicked a ball.

My gut tells me that perhaps they had to take him in order to get Kante over the line???? People forget that Willian went to them over us because they bought Eto (the highest paid footballer on planet earth at the time) from Anzi where the party was over with their owner selling all their Brazilians.
Even if that were true (not doubting you btw) it is a classic example of a player chasing the money rather than a footballing career.

Even if that were true (not doubting you btw) it is a classic example of a player chasing the money rather than a footballing career.
I think it could also be argued that he believed he was doing both. Chavs by far the better destination over Leicester and he gets a huge contract with that. If it doesn't work out for him he and his family are made for life, can't really blame a player for doing that.

Could he have moved from Chavs 100% but absolutely no one was going to offer him £110k per week and I believe Chavs weren't willing to sub his wages either.

I think it could also be argued that he believed he was doing both. Chavs by far the better destination over Leicester and he gets a huge contract with that. If it doesn't work out for him he and his family are made for life, can't really blame a player for doing that.

Could he have moved from Chavs 100% but absolutely no one was going to offer him £110k per week and I believe Chavs weren't willing to sub his wages either.
Fair point.

Wayne Bridge would be another, happy to sit on the bench and pick up the wedge.
Easy to say but I'd have much more respect for them if they had moved. As a kid you don't dream of picking up a huge wage whilst not playing.

The golden boy Rice leaving, for Chelsea of all clubs, would really be the icing on the cake this season is going to be for the Wham lot.

:sonpoint:

David Moyes to manage West Ham match against Wolves via video call after positive Covid-19 test

EiqvJ3TWkAMLdj7

Reading about Sullivan on KUMB reminded me of Levy wanting to move us to fucking Stratford. We'd have all felt like them if that shit had happened. Some already do feel that angry with Levy as it is. I used to hope it was just a rouse to fuck Wham off, but David Lammy convinced me Levy was deadly serious.

Thank god for having an amazing stadium rightfully situated.

Their olympic bowl is going to fuck them for eternity. They might as well do an AFC Wimbledon now and get it over with.

Reading about Sullivan on KUMB reminded me of Levy wanting to move us to fucking Stratford. We'd have all felt like them if that shit had happened. Some already do feel that angry with Levy as it is. I used to hope it was just a rouse to fuck Wham off, but David Lammy convinced me Levy was deadly serious.

Thank god for having an amazing stadium rightfully situated.

Their olympic bowl is going to fuck them for eternity. They might as well do an AFC Wimbledon now and get it over with.

At least he wanted to knock it down and build a proper football stadium there, but I agree that even considering moving there was wrong.

Glad those wankers are stuck there with their lovely carpet.

Back
Top Bottom