Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I doubt Sullivan was ever genuinely interested. Typical tactic every year.
Low ball bid, that would never get accepted, but he can say to the masses " hey i tried".
Same every year.

Theyโ€™ve done it for years.. Itโ€™s always around renewal time. This year they extended the deadline (due to lack of interest) whilst this was going on, it somehow got leaked that they might be close to a takeover bid along with them being linked with several players..

Trouble is, the idiots fall for it every year and renew, only to then realise it was all a ploy.

tenor.gif

Why change now youโ€™ve stolen a fortune doing nothing youve spent more time injured than youve played just go now put everybody including yourself out of misery.

I'm sure he'll find a warm home-from-home welcome in the Latvian 2nd division.

So, for weeks we have been hearing how they are finished as a club, they are guarenteed relegation, they will have no points after 7 games blah blah blah... One win and they are all of a sudden only two signings away from challenging and capable of beating anyone.

My life would be so dull without this Clown club...

Back
Top Bottom