Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why the fuck isn't that in some kind of football museum?
Gold doesn't strike me as the type to own something and present it to a place so it can be enjoyed by the public.

Would be good if we've bought it, the only non-league club to have won it and a record that's never really looking likely to be matched given the gap at the top end of the game getting bigger. And seeing as we chucked out so much history of the club when we built the West Stand it's a chance of getting our hands on something we've won and called show off in our yet to be opened museum.

Gold doesn't strike me as the type to own something and present it to a place so it can be enjoyed by the public.

Would be good if we've bought it, the only non-league club to have won it and a record that's never really looking likely to be matched given the gap at the top end of the game getting bigger. And seeing as we chucked out so much history of the club when we built the West Stand it's a chance of getting our hands on something we've won and called show off in our yet to be opened museum.

Doesn't say who bought it..... Grimey as fuck that some ex-FA crony sold it to Gold to begin with tho.

It literally says in the article he bought it then let the National Football Museum display it?

tenor.gif

Any news from Milan?

THE most OVERRATED player EVER!!

ScarceGreenGossamerwingedbutterfly-max-1mb.gif

nintchdbpict000377399651.jpg

article-2488130-19541E21000005DC-144_634x388.jpg

https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article807194.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Injured-Woolwich-midfielder-Jack-Wilshere-watches-from-the-pitch-side-during-the-Barclays-Premier-League-match-between.jpg

GettyImages-1023208612jpg-JS434954280.jpg

process

Jack-Wilshere-2.jpg

Bournemouths-Jack-Wilshere-receives-medical-attention.jpg

resize

jack-wilshere-injured.jpg

wilshere-injured_3440531b.jpg

In a 14yr career he's played just 182 PL appearance, scored just 8 PL Goals, EIGHT, that's EIGHT.

What A Cunt.

Back
Top Bottom