Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2 wins from their opening 7 games and knocked out the league cup.

And they'd have you believe they're on to something this season.

Tbf, they looked far tougher to beat yesterday than the team that we completely obliterated in 15mins.
I agree, and I think we had a much better game against them than the dippers did

It's good to recognise that we should have gone for the jugular even more that we did, because in football you never know, but we have absolutely owned them for most part of the game (which the dippers didn't), and as Mou said, they scored in a moment when they had probably already given up

I agree, and I think we had a much better game against them than the dippers did

It's good to recognise that we should have gone for the jugular even more that we did, because in football you never know, but we have absolutely owned them for most part of the game (which the dippers didn't), and as Mou said, they scored in a moment when they had probably already given up

There has to be a distinct line between taking your foot off the gas and poor game management.

Again, to be fair tho WH defended so much better than vs us..... Seemed no Antonio meant they had a different gamelan.

Back
Top Bottom