Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Soucek red overturned.

Good decision and hopefully some consistency shown in future towards that if refs decide to make the game about them.

Soucek red overturned.

Good decision and hopefully some consistency shown in future towards that if refs decide to make the game about them.
Bad move for Spurs. He’s a problem player in terms of set plays and this is not a positive for us, which is all I care about.
The wider issue shows what a piss take this whole thing is with VAR.

seems the FA were in a huge hurry to make sure that this red was cancelled. Why ? Usually they drag their knuckles over such things. And in Spurs’ case ensure appeals are very unlikely to succeed.

Bad move for Spurs. He’s a problem player in terms of set plays and this is not a positive for us, which is all I care about.
It's incredibly inconsistent and that's the problem with it, the premier League should have thrown 50 million at the Malaysian league or some low level league 10 years ago and said trial var for us until it's as good as it can possibly be, the way it's been implemented has been farcial.

seems the FA were in a huge hurry to make sure that this red was cancelled. Why ? Usually they drag their knuckles over such things. And in Spurs’ case ensure appeals are very unlikely to succeed.

Oh its bad news indeed. Our set pieces are bad enough as is, Soucek is a danger.

Looks like it's a cup final for us not them next week. Missing out on top 4 is one thing, finishing below these cunts is unacceptable. Can't let it happen

Given that our likely outcome is defeat to this bunch of cloggers. Depression has not just knocked on my door, it’s moved in. And is eating my steak for dinner.

We were doing OK until we let in three goals with 8 minutes to go against this lot....... probably the worst I've felt this season.
What a change in the two teams' fortunes since then. There were far too many smug people about at that time.
Think we all know who's laughing now!

We were doing OK until we let in three goals with 8 minutes to go against this lot....... probably the worst I've felt this season.
What a change in the two teams' fortunes since then. There were far too many smug people about at that time.
Think we all know who's laughing now!

100%.

Go back to that game and I remember writing they were a good side and never stopped working.

Also critical in that game and maybe the scene setter for his time with us, Bale missed a glorious chance, which he created.

Go in and I suspect so much of his stay with us would have been very different. We will never know of course.

Hmmmm.....

If we lose this - and not only the bragging rights - we will be 9 points behind them. With the way we are playing that seems insurmountable to me, with just 14 games to play.

That alone will make it untenable for Mourinho to me.

Not even that many players individually you would take from them. Soucek is their best player, maybe Rice, Ogbonna as CB, I would say Antonio but he is often injured.

Moyes has got them playing to the sum of their parts and then some, exactly what Jose was brought in for and failed to do with a much better squad.

Back
Top Bottom