Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I got a joke from a WH supporter about our lack of titles.......a bit rich considering they have never, ever won one in their entire history!
No such thing as a WH supporter. They all creeps but one guy i know. He is quite decent never thought i say those words.

Fair play to West Ham they are having a great season, the only thing that annoys me is when they give it large about us and titles, i can take it from the Chavs and even the gooners as begrudgingly they have won more than us just late, but apart from the world cup in 66 what have West Ham ever won? Have they even ever qualified for the EL Groups? My memory tells me Astro Fucking GO Go knocked then out before the group stages!
Enjoy your time being above us in the league, but you are mocking us for saying we have only ever won top 4, yet just being in the top 4 after X amount of games is the greatest achievement in your modern day history! :harrysmile:
what have we won two leagues cups and won the fa cup 30 years ago get your head out of the sound we need a complete change blew our chance when we lost champions league final and it’s been down hill ever since

what have we won two leagues cups and won the fa cup 30 years ago get your head out of the sound we need a complete change blew our chance when we lost champions league final and it’s been down hill ever since
And who are you? Come back to me when you know Spurs History ! Until then do one ! :mourfinger:

Edit - Just checked your post history, fuck off back to the pie and mash shop! your sort aren't welcome here!

I disagree, someone who only signs up to post on the spurs Vs West ham thread, moans that using the word Pikey is racist and then doesn't even know spurs history, i mean at least put some effort into being a troll! How hard is it to google what we have won as a club?

And who are you? Come back to me when you know Spurs History ! Until then do one ! :mourfinger:

Edit - Just checked your post history, fuck off back to the pie and mash shop! your sort aren't welcome here!
Fuck off what's wrong with the pie and mash shop :ledleylick:, another thing to put on the list when everything is back open.

Put words on the pain girl.
More a heaviness of heart than pain, and a weird emptiness at the same time.
Not being able to go has me feeling more remote from the team than I have ever felt before, and it's not just the fact the football's not very good, as I've experienced that before.
I can't quite put my finger on it, but modern football has made multi millionaires of young men, who are so removed from real life and the supporters, that they feel like beings from another planet.

More a heaviness of heart than pain, and a weird emptiness at the same time.
Not being able to go has me feeling more remote from the team than I have ever felt before, and it's not just the fact the football's not very good, as I've experienced that before.
I can't quite put my finger on it, but modern football has made multi millionaires of young men, who are so removed from real life and the supporters, that they feel like beings from another planet.
Don't be afraid to tell it like it is. I like it.

"I turned down Jamaica last year, March, and for me to get it all ready is just a dream come true"

Only ever called up twice, unused sub vs Slovakia, pulled out of the second match with a hammy. Zero mins played for Engurland.

:harrysmile:

I disagree, someone who only signs up to post on the spurs Vs West ham thread, moans that using the word Pikey is racist and then doesn't even know spurs history, i mean at least put some effort into being a troll! How hard is it to google what we have won as a club?
What's happened to lanzini or whatever his name is? I thought he was a pikey as well.

Back
Top Bottom