Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Woolwich in the bottom 3 after August... Still have Pep's cone boy.
We have sacked Nuno.
United have sacked Ole.

Meanwhile West Ham's best ever squad is likely 7th, behind all 3 clubs, and are still the 4th best London Club going into 2022.

They don’t have the squad to play EL and the prem at the same time. Their players are burnt out, Soucek was probably their best player last season but looks well average this one, Rice has been outstanding in many games this season but difficult to do it all on your own, like us getting Skipp to do everything.

They have some other good players like Bowen and Antonio but the rest are mostly average mid table players, if they ran a purely Prem season they might have maintained their good form longer but EL, injuries etc seem to have been to much.

Rice is starting to look a bit tired, and Antonio, despite his impact today, has also been off it for the last month or two, and it's really starting to show. They are two huge players for them. Soucek has been toss all season after such a big impact in the last campaign.

They don’t have the squad to play EL and the prem at the same time. Their players are burnt out, Soucek was probably their best player last season but looks well average this one, Rice has been outstanding in many games this season but difficult to do it all on your own, like us getting Skipp to do everything.

They have some other good players like Bowen and Antonio but the rest are mostly average mid table players, if they ran a purely Prem season they might have maintained their good form longer but EL, injuries etc seem to have been to much.
Yeh totally agree, I said similar after out game with them. They’re just not used to playing in Europe it was just a matter of time before it all went tits up

Still don't like it
I do. Give the manager the tools in the window(s) open to him and watch us grow. I don’t see him staying forever but when he does go, there is some magic he will leave behind.
Today was disappointing but we are unbeaten in the league since Conte arrived. We hammered them today but couldn’t unlock them. VAR played its part too.
It’s still early days but I’d be astonished if we weren’t in the mix for top 4 this year, & seriously challenging next season. Assuming that Levy listens and acts for the manager.
They will finish below us now, tomorrow and always. Last season was the clusterfuck that gave them hope. Feed heartily on that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom