Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Other Spurs players who have scored more PL goals than Mark Noble :

Harry Kane - 170 goals
Teddy Sherringham - 99
Robbie Keane - 97
Jermain Defoe - 94
Heung-Min Son - 78
Gareth Bale - 53
Christian Eriksen - 51
Dele Alli - 51

So that's 9 Spurs players who have scored more PL goals than Wham's 2nd highest PL goal scorer

:dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude:

Other Spurs players who have scored more PL goals than Mark Noble :

Harry Kane - 170 goals
Teddy Sherringham - 99
Robbie Keane - 97
Jermain Defoe - 94
Heung-Min Son - 78
Gareth Bale - 53
Christian Eriksen - 51
Dele Alli - 51

So that's 9 Spurs players who have scored more PL goals than Wham's 2nd highest PL goal scorer

:dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude:

Knock off the penalties and PEH has a better EPL goals per season average in a Spurs shirt... Ndombele..... Serge Aurier.... Bergwijn.... Paulinho..... Jenas.... Probably a whole bunch of other MFs & defenders too.

Last edited:
Fucking hate these mockney eel munching cunts. A good bit of footballing news on this weekend. And a rare celebration of a Leeds victory.

FOYI

:contethumb:

I concur - This is their best season EVER and they are on par with 70's Brazil apparently.
We are apparently in turmoil and not in their league.

In other news if we win our games in hand we would go 8 points above them. now i'm not saying we will win our games in hand but it shows how deluded they are.

I concur - This is their best season EVER and they are on par with 70's Brazil apparently.
We are apparently in turmoil and not in their league.

In other news if we win our games in hand we would go 8 points above them. now i'm not saying we will win our games in hand but it shows how deluded they are.
That's why I'm still annoyed we didn't play today, yet another game in hand and to fit in midweek.
Angry Hate GIF

Back
Top Bottom