Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mick...can I call you Mick? Listen mate don't worry....it's over. I was scared too especially when they beat Lyon. But it's OK now mate. The clouds have cleared and the sun is shining. They're gone.

I'm saying this because I'm assuming you've had a bit of a breakdown from the stress of watching them get to a semi final. It's OK to be a bit messed up after such a frightening experience.

I'm sure with time and support from us here you'll come round to actively hating the bastards again.
Try not to be a dick all your life eh?

Adidas L GIF by Sneakersnstuff

Stick that in the trophy cabinet

Today I’ll embark on a 70 mile round trip to see a spammer. He is close enough to me to call him a brother.
however, I’ll embark on this arduous trip for one reason. To remind him of his place at the bottom of the footballing pantheon.
I’ll start with empathy as he will suspicious of my motives. Slowly reeling him in like an expert angler. I’ll nod and shake my head at the right times to lower his guard.
the. I’ll hit him with. It ain’t funny y’ know. and he will know in his fucking soul, that my amusement is at a health affecting level.
I thought about my psyche and am I some sort of psycho for wanting to inflict such pain. And the answer was a resounding yes.
then I thought about it from his perspective. And I decided I have to make the trip.
what would be the point in being a life long, ell muching dickhead, if it was not to be for the purpose of amusing a yid. Without my trip his life becomes without hollow And without meaning.
so I make the trip as a humanitarian, enlightening those who live in the dark.
so many strings to be being a yid, and such hard work.

Today I’ll embark on a 70 mile round trip to see a spammer. He is close enough to me to call him a brother.
however, I’ll embark on this arduous trip for one reason. To remind him of his place at the bottom of the footballing pantheon.
I’ll start with empathy as he will suspicious of my motives. Slowly reeling him in like an expert angler. I’ll nod and shake my head at the right times to lower his guard.
the. I’ll hit him with. It ain’t funny y’ know. and he will know in his fucking soul, that my amusement is at a health affecting level.
I thought about my psyche and am I some sort of psycho for wanting to inflict such pain. And the answer was a resounding yes.
then I thought about it from his perspective. And I decided I have to make the trip.
what would be the point in being a life long, ell muching dickhead, if it was not to be for the purpose of amusing a yid. Without my trip his life becomes without hollow And without meaning.

Kin ell, that was a hard read.

🤪

They won't investigate homophobia. They didn't do anything about Zouma kicking cats. Moyes said there's no chance the club would punish Rice for shouting corruption claims at a referee.
Morally bankrupt football club

Update. Played him like A fucking violin.
so unlucky mate. Best team in semi finals. Such bad refereeing. Till he forgot I was a yid. And then, bang. It ain’t funny ya know. There’s no schooling, like old schooling.

:ossie:

Finally got a bell back from a spammer (ST) last night. I’d left 5 messages and sent a fuckton of text messages since last Thursday.

he had decided to give up on football till next season. i‘m wallowing in his despair.

Don’t know about the next season bit , tell him to give it up full stop !
He tells me Im a spammer cos I grew up a few miles from the old ground.
I explained that there is a test. One based on IQ and one best on good looks and that I passed. And that I understand why he was never asked to take the test.
he will have thought of a response by Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom