Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You can take the piss out of him all you like, but at least he has the self awareness to realise that him being on the pitch would be sacrificing a result for the team... Winky could only dram about that level of clarity! :roflmao:

WTF is that slop on their plates?
Whatever views held on Winks, they should not be compared to this clown. Winks has played for his country 10 times. Played in the Champions League, been part of top 4 squads and cup final squads, including Champions League final. Where as Knobel has eaten Pie and Mash on TV a few times.

Whatever views held on Winks, they should not be compared to this clown. Winks has played for his country 10 times. Played in the Champions League, been part of top 4 squads and cup final squads, including Champions League final. Where as Knobel has eaten Pie and Mash on TV a few times.
John O'Shea and Wes Brown have medal collections that shit on Winks and Noble's combined, nothing that you've just listed is relevant to a discussion about relative player abilities...

Not to mention that I didn't indicate one way or another whether I rate one above the other or not.

Pie & Mash >>>>> Mark Nobel

John O'Shea and Wes Brown have medal collections that shit on Winks and Noble's combined, nothing that you've just listed is relevant to a discussion about relative player abilities...

Not to mention that I didn't indicate one way or another whether I rate one above the other or not.
My post was digging Nobel, not you. Apologies if that is not clear.

C49305-FE-B8-A5-4478-A714-1582-EAB1-F49-D.jpg

4-A641-C4-C-B4-C4-4136-A03-B-44-A15-F9-A888-B.jpg

15143907-31-B6-4861-81-D8-4-F14-CE78-B356.jpg

22/23 kit

Seeing a lot of shite aimed at Mark Noble, perhaps justified.

However, he spent his entire career playing for his club - all of us would have loved to have been able to do the same for Tottenham.

Fair play to him.

However, he spent his entire career playing for his club - all of us would have loved to have been able to do the same for Tottenham.

Fair play to him.

Saw him on Rio’s Vibe with Five thing.

He impressed me by saying how he always clears up the away dressing room as it sets an example for the kids and he came through the apprentice type days where he had to clean bootscetc.
Now when he has to interviews etc others will do it.

Young players don’t do that anymore and need to learn the values of the club.

Compared him to our club captain in 2001…. Different mentality. I think I know which one I would rather have in my dressing room.

Of my local pub team!

Fair play to him.
Very easy to achieve when literally no other club thinks he's good enough for their team and wants to buy him.

Players like Totti are those that I really doff my cap towards. Brilliant footballers, wanted by numerous other clubs across Europe but stayed loyal to his Club.

Back
Top Bottom