Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Very easy to achieve when literally no other club thinks he's good enough for their team and wants to buy him.

Players like Totti are those that I really doff my cap towards. Brilliant footballers, wanted by numerous other clubs across Europe but stayed loyal to his Club.
Comparing Noble to Totti?

Have a day off. 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
Very easy to achieve when literally no other club thinks he's good enough for their team and wants to buy him.

Players like Totti are those that I really doff my cap towards. Brilliant footballers, wanted by numerous other clubs across Europe but stayed loyal to his Club.
He had 6months to a year where he was highly rated and stayed, but I largely agree with this view

I read Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 ’s post as noble stayed at one club cos he was bang average, but he respected someone like Totti because he could have gone anywhere but chose to stay, ie he wasn’t likening them at all?

The levels of insanity on here are rising.

Just as I predicted.

Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 What have you started?

I will go next anyway.

Sol Campbell and Pat Jennings. Two very similar transfers.
Left Spurs for woolwich with no fee involved.

:bentley::avbcringe::goonermong:

If Only west ham had played against Woolwich now like a proper rival they'd have secured a proper Europe spot with a chance of qualifying for the CL instead there in the wankers Europe spot

Last edited by a moderator:
Poch used to have a bowl of lemons on his desk, to absorb bad energies. I hear that Moyes has a bowl of fruit too. Conference pears.

5HWs9NY.png

Back
Top Bottom