Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fear ye not... ArseAnal pulled the same trick in 2008, and we spanked the cunts 5-1...
You can only best what's in front of you... (right, Cliché Fans?) don't disrespect Da Boss! :avbnaa::levystare:

I hope he does play the yoof and we smesh 'em 6-0, in fact 10-0 :)

Incidentally Woolwich didn't play 'da yoof' v us in 2008, check their team and subs it included ade bendtner fabianski gallas denilson and fabregas amongst others, they just pretended they didn't care :)

:roflmao:
I hope he does play the yoof and we smesh 'em 6-0, in fact 10-0 :)

Incidentally Woolwich didn't play 'da yoof' v us in 2008, check their team and subs it included ade bendtner fabianski gallas denilson and fabregas amongst others, they just pretended they didn't care :)

west ham Liverpool away & sunderland home before our game then man u away directly after,, at best 3 points imho.. cant see him worrying about our qf!.. staring down the relegation barrel full on :roflmao::roflmao:

large
BehY5f4IcAA6QdH.jpg

Looking at the coverage on Sky Sports, there is a bigger crowd at a pub Sunday league match than at Upton Park tonight.

I hope City knock another 6 past them to make it 12-0 on aggregate.

This is so delicious. Don't worry you fascist, tin-pot, EDL loving neanderthals. You can dine on your two victories in the Championship next year when your new suitably fascist manager Paulo Di Canio fucks you up even further.

Fuck I loathe West Ham.

Man city beat us 6-0. The spam are shite but City beating them by loads of goals is blah. Can't blame their low turnout either, ours would be poor as well in the circumstances

If these twats go down, implode, and sink without a trace, could this be the first genuine good Karma spurs fans have had to enjoy in a while following the pikeys disgusting behavior as a fanbase?

Back
Top Bottom