Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Man city beat us 6-0. The spam are shite but City beating them by loads of goals is blah. Can't blame their low turnout either, ours would be poor as well in the circumstances
what made it funny (to me, at least) was them losing 5-0 to forest in the fa cup, allerdyce claiming he was prioritising the semi, and they promptly got battered in that.

14k...:roflmao:

I was like you thinking they would lie about the attendance..

Did you see how quick the announcer played the music at half time and full time..
The second the whistle went the music came on full blast to drown out the boos..

yes, should be noted that they had only sold 10k a week BEFORE the first leg score, so taking away man city's 3k difficult to use the deficit as an excuse.

also a lot bought tickets and didnt go.

I remember a few years back when KUMB was rife with people saying they would take relegation over us getting top 4...

The standard West Ham comeback:

Spurs fan: You are fucking shit
Spammer: Woolwich are better than you

:llorishuh:

Rumours they've been bought :gallashmm:
:baletroll:

Correct it was me, and I've decided to put them into administration immediately so they will defiantly be relegated.

I'm also planning to liquidate them before the start of next season, my reason being they are a bunch of anti-sematic c**ts and Leyton Orient will be given the Olympic Stadium by default.

Bye bye West Spam.

You can stick your f***ing bubbles up your arse!
You can stick your f***ing bubbles up your arse!
You can stick your f***ing bubbles, stick your f****ing, stick your f****ing up your arse!

The desperation of them Spammers just goes on and on.
The club has threatened to take the FA to court if they don't overturn Carrolls red card as they seem to think there is flaws in the procedure.
128,000 desperate Spam fans have sent messages to the FA via Twatter or other means begging them to overturn the red card..
Even by their Pikey standards, you can't get much more desperate and lower.

The club has threatened to take the FA to court if they don't overturn Carrolls red card as they seem to think there is flaws in the procedure.
128,000 desperate Spam fans have sent messages to the FA via Twatter or other means begging them to overturn the red card..

Most suspect thing about that to me is that it was what, 2 days ago that he was sent off? 128k fans? to care that much in 2 days? Did they get each of their fans to send 100 messages each? Or did they offer free tickets to local twitter users if they sent one?

To be fair, I don't think it was a red

Back
Top Bottom