Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just as an extra continuation of the topic, am I right in thinking that their argument is he did it "trying to get the player off his back". Almost condoning it because of the circumstances?

How many elbow sendings-off do we see because of the same circumstance (pulling shirt, jostling for the ball). If the FA rescind it, they're a joke. (so they probably will)

Chico went down shamefully. The top of his head was brushed, minimal contact, and he went down clutching his face and rolling around. He should be embarrased of his actions there. Unsporting, and frankly he looked like a big girl.

However, Carroll raised his arm and hit him (however weakly) on purpose (I am sure) and so deserves a red. It is a red card, without doubt. The FA made the correct call when rejecting the appeal.

West Ham are treading dangerous ground here threatening the FA, Lambert is right - it could become a real moster if they are in anyway successful.

Problem is, the FA is so corrupt and weak willed I wouldnt put it past them to cede to West Hams will. That will be a very, very poor move on their part. In fact agreeing to the second review isnt the best thing they could have done IMO.

Hopefully they surprise me and man up, tell West Ham to fuck off and put them back in their box.

They're just utter turds. If I was on the panel, it would go like this.

rm9tstfo.jpg

If the FA re-consider this verdict based on some empty legal threat, they are more of a joke than I originally thought.
Don't blame Spam for going down the legal route, FA haven't got a leg to stand on, shit decision in the first place, should have been recinded and the FA's proccess is clearly flawed. So now the F.A is 're-considering' the decision, basically they are trying to avoid embrassment by getting done by the courts and have backed down, typical F.A, them and Fifa operate like a tin-pot African dictatorship.

Oh dear,
The desperate Spammers have started a thread on one of their forums called "Chico Flores Songs"
heres the efforts so far.... I almost feel embarrassed for them....

The Squealer’s rolling on the grass, HAHA, HAHA
The Squealer’s got no fckin class, HAHA, HAHA
He wears a dress
His hair’s a mess
He squeals when he is second best
Chico Flores
What a fckin farce...

His name is Chico and he prances on the ground
Just like a sniper victim in a foreign land
And when he's smacked he makes a meal of it if he can
Oh Chico, Chico prancing on the ground.

Chico take a Chico take a di-iive,
We'll kick the useless c*nt in the face, dear,
Take care walking home tonight,
Remember you're a c*nt and we can't f*cking stand you,
Remember you're a c*nt and we can't f*cking stand you.

There once was a cheating Spaniard
With hair all greasy and brown
Chico was his name, or Flowers, in Spain
Oi cheat, get off the ground...
Cheat! Get up
Oi, cheat! Get up
Oi, cheat! Get off the ground.

What a bunch of Wankers they really are...

Good to see it's not just our fans that make up cringeworthy songs on the internet then

Their appeal of the appeal has been rejected. The Gangly Twats ban stands...
What will they try next???
Take it to the United Nations?
Or See what the World Wildlife Fund can do for them?
Stupid Muggy Little Club..

Their appeal of the appeal has been rejected. The Gangly Twats ban stands...
What will they try next???
Take it to the United Nations?
Or See what the World Wildlife Fund can do for them?
Stupid Muggy Little Club..

Fantastic news. Just a shame it wasnt extended to 4 or 5 games for wasting their time..

To make sure this doesn't happen again, Sam Allardyce has been training Andy Carroll to learn to deal with players on his back

hFFA386FD

West Ham released their own statement, which said: "Whilst West Ham United are obviously disappointed at the decision, as we have made clear throughout, we respect the rules of football and shall abide by them."

So they respect it so much that they not only appealed the decision but appealed the appeal? Ok

The Hammers, who lie 18th in the table, also suggested the FA-appointed panel "did not apply the correct test" under its rules when making the original decision.

912011_Aretha_Reuters.jpg

The move to reconsider the upholding of the initial suspension with a further hearing is a highly unusual one, and is the last stage a dispute can reach under FA rules.

It is thought to be the first time in Premier League history that a rejected red-card appeal has then been referred to an independent arbitrator.

Ali-G-Fistbump-to-Newt-Gingrich.gif

Oh dear,
The desperate Spammers have started a thread on one of their forums called "Chico Flores Songs"
heres the efforts so far.... I almost feel embarrassed for them....

The Squealer’s rolling on the grass, HAHA, HAHA
The Squealer’s got no fckin class, HAHA, HAHA
He wears a dress
His hair’s a mess
He squeals when he is second best
Chico Flores
What a fckin farce...

His name is Chico and he prances on the ground
Just like a sniper victim in a foreign land
And when he's smacked he makes a meal of it if he can
Oh Chico, Chico prancing on the ground.

Chico take a Chico take a di-iive,
We'll kick the useless c*nt in the face, dear,
Take care walking home tonight,
Remember you're a c*nt and we can't f*cking stand you,
Remember you're a c*nt and we can't f*cking stand you.

There once was a cheating Spaniard
With hair all greasy and brown
Chico was his name, or Flowers, in Spain
Oi cheat, get off the ground...
Cheat! Get up
Oi, cheat! Get up
Oi, cheat! Get off the ground.

What a bunch of Wankers they really are...

In their defence he was a classless, playacting, drama queen prat against us too this season at home..
One of my most hated players Flores.

Back
Top Bottom