Concussion Subs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

About time.

It's obviously going to be taken advantage of in certain scenarios. All a club has to instruct their player has to say is "I don't know where I am." or "I feel dizzy/sick." and they'll be taken off. Shame that there are scumbags out there who will do it but it'll protect players who genuinely get concussed.

Got my head in the wrong position playing rugby when I was younger. Took a knee of a 20 stone prop to the temple and came round face down in the dirt with everyone the other side of the pitch. Physio ran over, got the magic sponge out and told me to carry on for the last 20. Started vomiting after the game so my dad took me to A&E who said I had a really bad case of concussion.

How times have changed.

Back
Top Bottom