Conte: winners and losers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If there's anyone in the squad that won't be accused of being lazy, its Dele. Ain't done much else lately, but he runs his facking legs off.
I won't award you a disagree, but really - trotting around the pitch, flapping your arms like a demented penguin, is hardly going to impress Conte. Losing the ball, then making no effort to get it back. Jogging back into defence when the opposition is attacking, always just behind the play will definitely appear on stats as though you've run a lot - but where's the end product? Nowhere.

FDLM94YXMAQWyhd

FDLM94ZWQAQ82HI

FDLM94aWUAExReD

FDLM94ZXIAELMRQ

The follow-up tweet:

Interesting about Ndombele

Hard to say because I doubt many people would have thought Young and Moses were winners when he came into Inter and Chelsea or that Eriksen would work with him.

I would say based on formation

Winners- Reguilon, Romero, Tanganga, Rodon

Losers- Emerson, Gil, Moura

Potential winner- Bergwijn if he can convert to RWB

If the appointment works and its a big if and Levy could still fuck it up then levy and enic will be the winners

Losers Enic out mob. They have had their guns silenced.
If it works, everyones a winner...duhhhh. People dont want enic out for the sake it. They want them out because we never win anything and are going backwards. So if it works...

The thing that makes me happiest is knowing that Conte will fucking obliterate players for being shit instead of stroking their hair and gently wanking them off in the dressing room after losing.

Either be good and work hard or fuck off.

Prediction: Conte is going to punish the squad with a proper, classical Roman decimation.

The squad is going to be randomly split down the middle in two groups of ten. They will draw straws to determine the 3 or 4 that get to sit out.

Then the individual groups of ten will draw straws again. The loser in each group of ten is beaten to death by the other nine. Anyone that refuses to participate is crucified to death on public display outside of the stadium.

Harsh but fair.
Fantastic

😂😂

Gone: Dier, Davies, Sanchez, Docherty, Winks, Dele, LoCelso, Fat Steve, Ndombele
Stay: Reggy, Tanganga, Romero, Royal, PEH, Skipp, Lucas, Son, Kane (if he sorts himself out)

Of course we would have to buy some players in

Back
Top Bottom