Controversial opinions about Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shadydan

ENIC hokey cokey
You know what to do drop your controversial opinions in here, free of ridicule or questioning :sneaky:

There's a lot I'd like to list but I'll start off with a light one...

Harry Maguire would do well in a Conte system and would massivley improve our defence. 👀

Ledley King should be kept well away from the first team he's just not a particularly good coach.

Just because you were a solid player doesn't mean you'll work well as part of the management team.

Vinicius wasn't a flop. He did what was asked of him. Allowed us to rest Harry in EL group stage games and early cup stages and was a decent target man when thrown on in the league.

Not worth the cost of activating the option, but not a flop.

Ledley King should be kept well away from the first team he's just not a particularly good coach.

Just because you were a solid player doesn't mean you'll work well as part of the management team.

Yeah i mean he must be really bad, can't believe we keep employing managers that can't see this, i mean what have they been doing all this time. Deary me.

How Dare You Greta GIF

Have you thought about offering your services..... Radical Rei the defence coach talent spotter?

We're never going to win a trophy with Harry Kane. He's an excellent player, but he can't carry a squad to the summit. And its not all to do with his health, but that's part of it.

I don't mind your comment on his coaching, but you can fucking well change 'solid player' to 'world class'.

Do it now, and I won't bin vote your ass back to the stone age

Back
Top Bottom