Copa America

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is a bit weird. Stripping Argentina as hosts due to Corona virus and giving it to Brazil. Yeah, they've handled it perfectly so far. And bolsonaro saying they are good to host it, he's a trustworthy guy
:avbshock:

Absolutely it is. Just that the President couldn't give less of a shit, and is happy for the positive publicity of hosting the football.
I'm sure the Directors of Conmebol are enjoying their new yachts.
Their tweet is quite disturbing, "the safest sporting event in the world"

:deledoubt:

Well, usual South American refereeing standards here, Brazil trail most of the match against Colombia before an equalizer that came partly as the result of the ball hitting the referee (which should have been a drop ball), then Brazil score a winner in the 99TH MINUTE, I don't know what happened to cause that much stoppage time, but somewhat convenient it happens in the home nation's favour.

Well, usual South American refereeing standards here, Brazil trail most of the match against Colombia before an equalizer that came partly as the result of the ball hitting the referee (which should have been a drop ball), then Brazil score a winner in the 99TH MINUTE, I don't know what happened to cause that much stoppage time, but somewhat convenient it happens in the home nation's favour.

31 fouls, 8 substitutions, 7 yellow cards, VAR checks, medical treatment/play acting, time wasting and a whole lot of arguing etc. most likely.

Colombia's goal was amazing.

Back
Top Bottom