Coronavirus Crisis

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we continue to have crowds at football stadiums?

• Yes

Votes: 17 18.3%
  • No

Votes: 76 81.7%

• Total voters
Mate, you're having a mare this morning. Maybe back away from your phone for a bit and come back when you've sobered up.
Tired of dealing with the terminally stupid who couldn't find their head if it was on fire .... how do so many know so little? UK education has gone to shit if you lot are the best they can produce ....

So have the UK if requested ... do you all live with your heads up your arses?

Mate, you really are an odious arsehole. You come across as one of those people who think they know more than everyone else but for some reason you don't realise how much of a cunt you sound. Where did I say the UK banks hadn't? I was pointing out that in Italy their government stepped in for ALL its citizens. Wanker.

Now you're insulting an entire nation.

Man, you're really spreading the love today!

No it's just them same few morons - you being the champion - who spout utter shit and when called on it just turn to abuse ...

Frankly it's all a great laugh for me ... like teasing the kids without the crying ...

Just look at the last few pages - how the fuck, when you don't even know that two days ago all UK banks offered mortgage holidays, can you post in a thread about it - just how dumb are you?

Let me guess - I'm just a Tory Nazi cunt right? .... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

No it's just them same few morons - you being the champion - who spout utter shit and when called on it just turn to abuse ...

Frankly it's all a great laugh for me ... like teasing the kids without the crying ...

Just look at the last few pages - how the fuck, when you don't even know that two days ago all UK banks offered mortgage holidays, can you post in a thread about it - just how dumb are you?

Let me guess - I'm just a Tory Nazi cunt right? .... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I don't have a mortgage but do pay rent. I'll take your advice though and stop paying, see how that goes down.

:mourcry:

Oh and do find posts where I called everyone that votes Tory a Nazi. I asked one of your crew - SSY - to do the same yssterday but never heard back from him.

Cunts? Yes. Nazis? No.

This thread blows. Digression into the discussion of science and virology would make sense and might even be interesting but it's fucking politics instead -- and, worse, British party politics. It's so fatuous: you've got two centrist parties that are about an inch away from each other in the infinite multidimensional space of politics.

Pick up a ballot and a pen, close your eyes, swirl your hand: where you land is your new party. Wherever you end up, the elites still get everything they want. Might as well relax and lean into it because you can't make a difference by voting.

Edit: Which is not to say you shouldn't do anything. Quite the contrary. If you want something done, don't rely on the establishment to do it for you.

ROI starting more serious measures, seem to be ahead of the curve with regards to action they only have 43 cases and 1 death. Schools, colleges and public facilities closing along with some public transport.

This thread blows. Digression into the discussion of science and virology would make sense and might even be interesting but it's fucking politics instead -- and, worse, British party politics. It's so fatuous: you've got two centrist parties that are about an inch away from each other in the infinite multidimensional space of politics.

Pick up a ballot and a pen, close your eyes, swirl your hand: where you land is your new party. Wherever you end up, the elites still get everything they want. Might as well relax and lean into it because you can't make a difference by voting.

Edit: Which is not to say you shouldn't do anything. Quite the contrary. If you want something done, don't rely on the establishment to do it for you.

Ah a Lib Dem voter.

:harrysmile:

Put the playstation down and get to work

Wtf has that got to do with anything?!

Oh wait, an attack on one of youse is an attack on ALL of you.

It's kind of sweet how all you right wing nutjob arseholes stuck together. A bit sad as well but let's not put a negative spin on everything!

Should we call you the Boris Boys?

The So Tory Crew?

Brexit or Bust?

Or just keep it simple and refer to y'all as cunts?

Hmm.

:gallashmm:

With a login name like that, doubtless you are of the USA yourself. Cognitive dissonance is understandable and many of us are susceptible to it.

I was for many years myself, as I saw the clear evidence of the third tower collapse and it’s obvious controlled preplanned demolition the very day it happened. I no longer suffer from that self imposed denial as I have crawled out from beneath the rock that you’d rather I hide.

If you are indeed a USA citizen and still ignore the evidence of which there’s an abundance very easily accessed - you are in denial!
I'm a structural engineer. I'm not in denial, you're just stupid.

Last edited:
ROI starting more serious measures, seem to be ahead of the curve with regards to action they only have 43 cases and 1 death. Schools, colleges and public facilities closing along with some public transport.
Do you think they will start closing down the border? That would create a lot of tension if they do.

Back
Top Bottom