Coronavirus Crisis

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we continue to have crowds at football stadiums?

• Yes

Votes: 17 18.3%
  • No

Votes: 76 81.7%

• Total voters
So true summer in Madrid is unbearable, neutral stadiums In the North perhaps.
All bars and restaurants in the Madrid region to close from tomorrow

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Haha almost.

Have you ever met anyone that likes Mrs Brown's Boys? I have been asking around now since it graced our screens, I've genuinely never ever met a single person that watches it let alone even likes it. Every review I've seen stinks the place out yet there it is, peak viewing hours continually.
My ex misses used to love Mrs Brown's Boys, that's why she's my ex misses

Haha almost.

Have you ever met anyone that likes Mrs Brown's Boys? I have been asking around now since it graced our screens, I've genuinely never ever met a single person that watches it let alone even likes it. Every review I've seen stinks the place out yet there it is, peak viewing hours continually.
It's brilliant.

Haha almost.

Eamon O’Carroll?

Good news.

The one thing this virus outbreak is going to bring for sure is an absolute mass of usable data.

Obviously the virus is a devasting thing. Adding to your comment I think if/when professional athletes are infected with the virus, as they have access to top medical help via their clubs (which would be more personal than it would for a "regular" person), this extra data can be extremely helpful for everyone else.

I wonder if this is going to cause the shift in games and seasons enough that they'll be able to line it all up for the winter Qatar world cup or is that looking too far ahead. I hope that makes sense.
That's what I was thinking - kind of take a 3 to 4 year view on this whole thing.

Or is that much too sensible?

Posted this in the Dippers thread, but it needs a wider audience. Absolutely love this post on RAWK:

"If the PL clubs somehow agree to voiding the season, they should be made to pay every single penny they have earned from TV back to the broadcasters, receive no prize money from the PL, and refund every single fucking ticket sale to match-going fans. And every player's contract should be extended for a full year (in effect giving them a year's pay for nothing). I would happily see half the league go bust - and the likes of Villa, Spurs, Woolwich, West Ham would be in massive trouble if this happened.

I'll be honest, if it ends up coming to that I'll be done with football. Deleting twitter, removing favourites from browser, cancelling Sky/BT, putting all my Liverpool gear into deep storage - the works. I'd happily take a week on a fucking ventilator now to get this title done."

Literally the typical Liverpoool fan

“being done with football” involves cancelling social media and tv packages.

Obviously buying a fucking ticket and actually going isn‘t even a consideration

Back
Top Bottom