Coronavirus Crisis

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we continue to have crowds at football stadiums?

• Yes

Votes: 17 18.3%
  • No

Votes: 76 81.7%

• Total voters
Seems to me that one of the biggest reasons is making sure Liverpool win the league considering the powers that be can't stop going on about it.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s stopped after they win it and there is some thing that happens for the PL to not bother completing the season

It’s crazy that they want to restart so soon. The amount of testing required will be insane, and could clearly be put to better use with frontline workers.

If they have to finish the season they should just film the captains of each team stood 2 metres apart, both flipping coins twice. Heads is a goal.

Possible outcomes:

2-0
2-1
2-2
1-1
1-0
0-2
1-2
0-1
0-0

Seems reasonably fair and safe to me.

The Eredivisie have put Ajax forward to go directly to the play-offs of the Champions League, with AZ playing in the second qualifying round of the Champions League. Third-placed Feyenoord go straight into the group stage of the Europa League with PSV and Willem II qualifying for the second qualifying round for the competition.

"

So AZ trying to claim the title now

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s stopped after they win it and there is some thing that happens for the PL to not bother completing the season
3 or 4 games after restart they win the thing, get presented with it ASAP and all of a sudden it’s too risky to play on....totally happening, and some relegation teams are gonna get fucked sideways.....
But, can’t blame the PL to be fair, they don’t want to deal with Liverpool fans taking this to the highest courts in the land well into next season, they want a fresh hassle free season after this shit show...

3 or 4 games after restart they win the thing, get presented with it ASAP and all of a sudden it’s too risky to play on....totally happening, and some relegation teams are gonna get fucked sideways.....
But, can’t blame the PL to be fair, they don’t want to deal with Liverpool fans taking this to the highest courts in the land well into next season, they want a fresh hassle free season after this shit show...
West ham ending up in the relegation zone would make it worth

Back
Top Bottom