Crawley Town vs Tottenham Hotspur - EFL Trophy - 4 Sep 2018

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DmRRrFcW4AAq80Y.jpg

I’ve been to around 50 games at the Broadfield over the years and never seen or heard of any trouble.

Parking is fine in the business parks and the club is one of the friendliest to visit.

I may be mad but I quite like Crawley as a town. Yes it’s a new one but the people are decent.

Yeah as someone born there I should have been keen to mention that it's a new and wonderful town full of lovely people. My bad.

Great nightlife and restaurants etc if you're making a full nights of it.

My 21 years growing up there showed me the darker sides to it and I just want fellow Yids to be safe as possible.

Decent performance from both sides. It was competitive and there were good chances at both ends to win later on. Unsurprisingly, Crawley were stronger and more physical, but this is great experience for our youngsters. Reasonable turnout too and plenty of people left happy. Not quite the shit competition that some would have you believe, and nice to see a Tottenham team play at a different ground.

Back
Top Bottom