Crisis?...What crisis?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ManCity played the 4th different player at LB this season in the match, after spending £1 billion on players.

So no real difference to Spurs at RB with KWP, Aurier, Sanchez and Sisssoko - and no we haven't spent a billion on the squad

2-7 with Bayern , 0-3 away with Brighton ... Lloris out because of an ugly injury ... no ,no ,is not crisis at all ... it's just a bad time

Expected points for Liverpool - 16.7; actual - 24
Expected points for City - 18.4; actual - 16

:pochshock2:

Liverpool going to make Leicester 2015/16 look unlucky by comparison.

2-7 with Bayern , 0-3 away with Brighton ... Lloris out because of an ugly injury ... no ,no ,is not crisis at all ... it's just a bad time
Bury is a crisis, Bolton was a crisis fucking brexit to some is a crisis people misplaced and left with nothing due to fire, famine & flood that’s a crisis! Losing a football matches(s) whilst the club is one of the richest in Britain/Europe and playing in a billion pound stadium is not a fucking crisis, jaysus

And even Ole was backed more than Poch....waaaaahhhhhhh

what’s gone wrong there?

Shit manager perhaps?
Or is it the Glazers buying the wrong players all the time

It’s more the poor form in 2019 in general alongside disinterested and discontented players. The CL run masked how we were really doing. As did our luck.

Bury is a crisis, Bolton was a crisis fucking brexit to some is a crisis people misplaced and left with nothing due to fire, famine & flood that’s a crisis! Losing a football matches(s) whilst the club is one of the richest in Britain/Europe and playing in a billion pound stadium is not a fucking crisis, jaysus
We do get things out of proportion, but TBF I felt sick after that result yesterday, like most of us, mainly because there was no fight back. I'm not at work until Wednesday so hoping that all the plastics have got their "banter" out of their system!

We do get things out of proportion, but TBF I felt sick after that result yesterday, like most of us, mainly because there was no fight back. I'm not at work until Wednesday so hoping that all the plastics have got their "banter" out of their system!
Yes we do, luckily my work consists of a goon couple of chavs and Man Utd fan other than the odd smirk there wasn’t much said by them! Though a line manager thought he’d be funny and said my shift pattern was changing 7 til 2!!!! Just smiled and walked away, twat!

Wonders what all the fifa managers are now thinking after having their tantrums saying pay Toby what he wants £170k a week pay Eriksenwhat he wants £175k a week.

I was at Brighton and saw the “performances”

Yep, 1 horse race. I can see city going all out for the CL as they can comfortable cement 2nd spot without much competition. Liverpool I reckon will win the title but not the CL.

You keep cheering them on, Scotty-boy!

I'm sure they thoroughly appreciate your support whilst the quadruple is still mathematically possible.

Just because City/Utd/etc are having a "crisis" doesn't mean we can't have a crisis, or that our crisis is any less worse. We just lost 3-0 to Brighton on the back of an historic slaughtering at home from Bayern. Our defense is at it's worst since Poch started, and we have a squad full of malcontents and contract rebels. There is little to no apparent player buy-in. It's not going to help pretending that this unfortunate state of affairs does not exist.

Back
Top Bottom