Cristian Romero

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seem like a lot of reports from quite random but big accounts now I’m optimistic. What’s the “ Cuti” nickname about. I’m reading it as Cutie lol

2AA44F2D00000578-0-image-m-3_1437235975916.jpg

I would drag my bollocks through 5 miles of broken glass just to hear her fart down a walkie talkie

Reports from Argentina saying that its basically a done deal

well only 1 credible journalist reported that. The rest of these reports are you sort of tabloid level reliability.

But either way even the Italian media are suggesting its close. Tottenham/Atalanta are in the same ballpark and differences are minor now. Let's see.

I wonder if the reason that news is leaking in Argentina first that it is done and not here or Italy is because the clubs want to hold off the announcement while Atlanta sort out a replacement but his agent has been blabbing to people back home.

I wonder if the reason that news is leaking in Argentina first that it is done and not here or Italy is because the clubs want to hold off the announcement while Atlanta sort out a replacement but his agent has been blabbing to people back home.

With transfers you offer hear the done deal in the players home country first, I think Lo Celso and a few others where like that.

Back
Top Bottom