Cristian Romero

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Never heard of him or seen him play but I can tell you that he is the best centre back on earth
Happy Birthday Pig GIF by Angry Birds

I heard that he’s actually very good.

Like good enough to walk into the starting lineup of all Serie A teams - surprised he wants to come to us.

Think the financial crisis has badly hit Spanish and Italian teams so that players that would normally be snapped up by the likes of Barca and Juventus have money wise nowhere to go making us comparatively rich barstards unless a bigger English club moves in.

Think the financial crisis has badly hit Spanish and Italian teams so that players that would normally be snapped up by the likes of Barca and Juventus have money wise nowhere to go making us comparatively rich barstards unless a bigger English club moves in.
Could indeed be the case.

My guess is Kane will defo be sold to fund these transfers.

Romero is such an aggressive front foot defender, and Argentinian, that I'm amazed Poch isn't all over this, trying to sign him for PSG.

But having signed Ramos to play alongside Kimpembe, and with Marquinos also able to play at the back as well as DM, thankfully they're probably set at CB.

.....And there's me wanting a pair of CBs nicknamed "Ard Bastard" and "Fuckin' Arder". :nunolol:
It's to lull opponents into a false sense of security, I'm hearing he's triple-snide, a proper Buenos Aires waterfront bruiser.

It's like how cold-hearted killer gangsters were called Pretty Boy in Jimmy Cagney movies

Cagney%201.jpg

It's to lull opponents into a false sense of security, I'm hearing he's triple-snide, a proper Buenos Aires waterfront bruiser.

It's like how cold-hearted killer gangsters were called Pretty Boy in Jimmy Cagney movies

Cagney%201.jpg

In that case, let's nickname our Lamela replacement 'fluffy duck' and hope he gets the message. :lamelaaghh:

Back
Top Bottom