Cristiano Ronaldo

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If he left, I wonder where he would go. The only place I could see him ending up is Manchester, just be interesting to see which half. Of course there's always PSG (or Anzhi)

They paid £80,000,000 so will only sell for what £60-70M
What clubs can afford that?

Barcelona
Arseanal
Bayern Munich
Chelsea
Schalke 04
Manchester City (Technically they're running at a -£123m loss, but they have the chairman who could pump money into the club)

Technically all these clubs have the money to spend £60-70m on Ronaldo but I doubt any of them would with the exception to Bayern Munich, Chelsea and City.
(Information from TheRichest.org/sports)

A loan from January until the end of the season wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility, no chance of us buying him though.

Reports in Spain claim Cristiano Ronaldo has told Real Madrid chief Florentino Perez that he wants to quit the club. http://t.co/qE7e2X4H

Long time til January for the earliest opportunity.

From Sean's link:

"And some sources also say that despite having three years left on his current contract, the former Manchester United superstar is shocked that no new deal has been offered to him."

In other words, he's got an ego the size of a planet and wants more money.

Ibra earns more than he does , he accepted it when it was only Eto'o but now all these lesser football players get paid more than him , even Kompany, Tevez and Toure earn more than he does i believe (only club wages , not sponsoring included)

Must be about the money

Belgian Spur said:
Ibra earns more than he does , he accepted it when it was only Eto'o but now all these lesser football players get paid more than him , even Kompany, Tevez and Toure earn more than he does i believe (only club wages , not sponsoring included)

Must be about the money

Always is these days isnt it?

Back
Top Bottom