Cristiano Ronaldo

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It would make a difference to me, but in reality I’d probably need to spend more than that on therapy to recover from just meeting the greasy bastard, let alone being sexually assaulted by him.

I think it’s an interesting philosophical question though. At what point does it become ‘worth it’? If Trump offered you a billion dollars to have his way with you, would you take it (in both senses)? I”d probably need to see the cash first.
Probably $12M. Envelope math says that's enough for me and my wife to quit working immediately, double our standard of living, pay for a high level of education for up to 4 children from 4 years old through a graduate degree, and have money to survive on (at a safely conservative return rate) until we're 100+.

Probably $12M. Envelope math says that's enough for me and my wife to quit working immediately, double our standard of living, pay for a high level of education for up to 4 children from 4 years old through a graduate degree, and have money to survive on (at a safely conservative return rate) until we're 100+.

photos-14.jpeg

It will be interesting to see how long he manages to keep going at the top level.
He rarely seems to miss many games through injuries, the guy is an absolute machine.
Real Madrid are certainly missing him anyway.

It really is guilty til proven innocent these days

It’s never been different mate. All that innocent until proven guilty is just a nicety. Once accused you have to prove you are innocent or at the very least show reasonable doubt that you are guilty to earn an acquittal.

You don’t earn reasonable doubt by shying away from allegations against you;the trouble is Ronaldo is a brand and his lawyers and insurers will be advising him - not necessarily in his interest but in the interest of his brand and that could turn out very bad in the public eye.

Case in point in Michael Jackson. It’s generally believed that MJ made big money payments and settlements-to his accusers off his own back so-as-to silence them, when in-fact it was his insurers and lawyers pulling the strings to protect not MJ the individual but MJ the brand.

Any payments Ronaldo has made if he has- you can guarantee his insurance company and lawyers are behind them.

It will be interesting to see how long he manages to keep going at the top level.
He rarely seems to miss many games through injuries, the guy is an absolute machine.
Real Madrid are certainly missing him anyway.

Maybe he is exactly that a Cyberman from another galaxy..... there’s definitely something superhuman about him. :pochshock:

I’d forgotten why I had you on ignore. Spamming the site with this crap.

It is the first page of a Portuguese sports newspaper that celebrates Portugal's victory by putting Cristiano Ronaldo as its symbol.

Does your concept of discussion begin and end with the topic you want to say or read?

The front pages of international sports newspapers (Italy, Spain, Portugal, France) or the sports part of the English ones are an interesting window on the world. Some users who write crap are more spam.

Then if you want to ignore me it's your right but don't tell me that everyone writes interesting and reasonable things about these first pages

Back
Top Bottom