Crystal Palace v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 10.11.18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What utter crap .... so cheering on the team 'blindly' when things are tough leads to low standards? let's turn the stadium into a library until we're at least two nil up ... we wouldn't want to encourage any 'low standards' by getting behind the team would we?

All those years I thought the 'twelfth man' was helping, only to find it was making us worse ... who knew?

Hard to fathom what goes through some posters heads ... I guess JT was just taking the piss with that 'like'
You have misunderstood me, not deliberately - it's simple capacity.

Crass and idiotic statement
Negative "support" has a degenerative effect in the players. Unrestrained encouragement buoys and spurs players on
Your so called support is cancerous and retrograde
Indeed, a stand full of thick cunts like you all monging their heads around in retarded ecstasy is a well known motivational tool.
Well said, Mick. You're a winner.

We could always adopt the classic Real Madrid one for club legend Juanito, who died tragically young in a car crash

¡Illa, Illa, Illa
Juanito maravilla!

Chanted, not sung. "Illa" is pronounced like "ear" with two syllables, "ee-eh"

On second thoughts, maybe a bit forrin and anyway, it doesn't mention Ars*nal or Chelsea

Indeed, a stand full of thick cunts like you all monging their heads around in retarded ecstasy is a well known motivational tool.
Well said, Mick. You're a winner.
You really are an obnoxious individual, aren't you?
There seems to Be no depths that you won't sink to and all of your efforts to substantiate any point you try to make, are based around setting up a straw man and battering it as if it were the cause your attempted victim was trying to make.
You are a worthless poster on this site.
It will be a better place when you are banned, get bored with being a bore or are finally sectioned.

None required.
I'm guessing he used to be a diver and got a bad dose of the bends.
Can still function on a basic level and repeat learned mechanical skills but has no logical cognitive thought process or empathy.
Unlike you, I've worked on a number of DSVs. But no, I'm not an ex-diver. I have respect for saturation divers. Do you think you have the minerals for that kind of work, Mick?

Unlike you, I've worked on a number of DSVs. But no, I'm not an ex-diver. I have respect for saturation divers. Do you think you have the minerals for that kind of work, Mick?
For the absence of doubt - I have no interest in engaging in any form of conversation with you.
I will comment as I see fit on any subjects that you post on where I wish to make my feelings known. As you do.

Back
Top Bottom