Crystal Palace Vs Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

josh_spurs

An OG from 2012
AND IT'S BACK, WE TRAVEL PALACE TO BEGIN OUR 13/14 PREMIER LEAGUE CAMPAIGN, AND ITS GONNA BE FUCKING AMAZING

I genuinely think that this is the season where we do something amazing, it's our year - Stolen from RAWK

At Tottenham H. (16)

Head to Head (Selhurst Park)
Palace wins - 2
Tottenham wins - 8
Draws - 4

Last meeting;
2004/2005 Sat 22 Jan (Crystal Palace3 - 0Tottenham) Premiership

COYS

:gazza2::king::adegrin2::vert::ossie::bale2::soldadolol::defoe2::avblol::ap::keane::adebaehug:

sssssssssssssssssssbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn a long time cant fuckn wait get the season started and put all this Bale shite to bed

Soldado hat-trick.
souljaboywatchesyou.png

Oh shit here we go again. Don't know if I'm ready for this :avbcringe:

FUCK IT, LETS DO THIS SHIT:bale2::avbwtf::dawson::keane:

Hugo
Kyle-Michael-Younes-Danny
Paulo-Mousa
Aaron-Glyfi-Nacer
Roberto

1-3 ... Glyfi, Roberto, Defoe
:smesh:

Bit worried about rushing Kaboul in too soon but I reckon this is pretty close to what we'll see. Should be enough to beat them but I expect a tough one, atmosphere will be intense.

Will be in the pub by 7am. Bring it.

Hugo
Kyle-Michael-Younes-Danny
Paulo-Mousa
Aaron-Glyfi-Nacer
Roberto

1-3 ... Glyfi, Roberto, Defoe
:smesh:

I keep looking at this line up, trying to be angry about who is not in it...then I think about Bale, Verts, Holtby, BAE, and Sandro...and think, holy shit, what happened to this squad? This appears to be a very very good squad. If these two lads from Ajax join as well, then ffs this is ridiculous and fun to see.

A3614.jpg

Next Sunday 1.30pm
The Season is upon us and pre season is done, this game can't soon enough for me I want the football to be real again and to see how we live up to all the hype that has come from all the new signings. Can we really make the next step? Is this our season? Or will we falter and buckle under the media glare and rumour mill that has whipped up around a certain Leek muncher?

I can't remember the last time we played Palace so I looked it up.

And now I wish I hadn't we lost 3-0 at Selhurst park, with goals from Liegertwood, Granville, and Johnson.

On a side note, Granville is a lovely little town in Normandy. :chicco:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/4177027.stm

1001733_10151616589453505_1229240157_n.jpg

I'll be there (sitting amongst the Palace fans), can't wait. Just hope I don't blow my cover and get a battering.

Re: @ pleb pleb , the pitch isn't as wide as that photo makes it look.

Just one more week of bullshit transfer stories and then finally Sky will be distracted by some actual football being played. (Although if Bale, Suarez & Rooney don't feature they will still manage to grab the headlines)

Just one more week of bullshit transfer stories and then finally Sky will be distracted by some actual football being played. (Although if Bale, Suarez & Rooney don't feature they will still manage to grab the headlines)

You better believe it, they get way to much click through traffic from transfer bullshit to actually be distracted from it. Them along with other media outlets more than likely have a "journalist" employed solely to make up bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom