Cunt List

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

@ Admin Admin innovative shit right here tbh

we need a feature that can help me keep track of all the people I think are cunts kind of like the follow or ignore lists only nothing changes except they get a little cunt under their name

it's hard out here on the internet trying to remember who needs to be immediately cunted off as soon as they poke their heads out their cave so with this type of innovative internet changing technology I could rule the internet with an iron fist on some true ta life alpha male shit

I know it's a great idea because that's all I have and like you I'm an unstoppable success train so jus holla at a pimp an lemme know when I can start throwin fools on my cunt list

#alphamaleshit

You are disturbed.

If I ran this site I would bar you.

I enjoy taking the piss, I find it funny.

Problem is, you seem genuinely touched. There's no laughs in showing someone up who is genuinely on the spectrum.

Your mum would agree. And for that reason, as you know, I don't respond to you. I just feel it adds grist to your mad mill.

I have no problem with you responding and conversing to our young overseas members. I just shudder to think that they think you are what real Spurs fans are.

You're not.

Soz.

You are disturbed.

If I ran this site I would bar you.

I enjoy taking the piss, I find it funny.

Problem is, you seem genuinely touched. There's no laughs in showing someone up who is genuinely on the spectrum.

Your mum would agree. And for that reason, as you know, I don't respond to you. I just feel it adds grist to your mad mill.

I have no problem with you responding and conversing to our young overseas members. I just shudder to think that they think you are what real Spurs fans are.

You're not.

Soz.

you regularly respond to my posts usually when you're in a pathetic drunk state

you just know you'd be on my cunt list so decided to again respond to one of my posts by pathetically attempting to take the moral high ground whilst trying to act like real Spurs fans are all cut from the same cloth and not all different shapes and sizes the world over

anyway if you ran this site I wouldn't be here because it would be shit and I'd of never signed up in the first place

lastly I'm glad my presence grates you :adelol:

You are touched.

by an angel

tumblr_mh9bwiev6C1qcvteuo1_500.gif

nothing like a smug righteous twat on the internet......:goonermong:

Better that you are told what a cunt you are early.

It saves your mom a lot of aggro.

No one apart from the yanks and Aussies like you.

Get help or fuck off .

Shit! I wasn't gonna go there.

Twat

Better that you are told what a cunt you are early.

It saves your mom a lot of aggro.

No one apart from the yanks and Aussies like you.

Get help or fuck off .

Shit! I wasn't gonna go there.

Twat

lol you're comedy gold :harrylol:

just curious why is yanks lower case and aussies upper case?

is that your way of cunting off a whole nation lol

Yup. Aussies are better fun than yanks.

Mostly.

You are a fecul valve.

I honestly think you are touched. And, despite my natural kindness, you are done with me.

Yup. Aussies are better fun than yanks.

Mostly.

You are a fecul valve.

I honestly think you are touched. And, despite my natural kindness, you are done with me.

Mate, I honestly think you're a sad twat who contributes next to fuck all regarding genuine football debate. You spend most of your time on here arguing with Carlito and posting melty bollocks. Grow up and quit being such a self righteous pompous twat.

Mate, I honestly think you're a sad twat who contributes next to fuck all regarding genuine football debate. You spend most of your time on here arguing with Carlito and posting melty bollocks. Grow up and quit being such a self righteous pompous twat.

#283 posts today. And counting...

Average on the forum. #7 per poster.

Heck.

You're touched.

#283 posts today. And counting...

Average on the forum. #7 per poster.

Heck.

You're touched.

I've made a good few posts today but I haven't broke 50 lol

somebodies having trouble working the internet

for someone who says they don't respond to my posts you're sure making a tit of yourself

anyway I'm finally off for now as I've some business to take care of

Back
Top Bottom