cunts who are goons

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He went up that magic stairs in Pauline fowlers house…. The one where Martin went up as a child and came down a 6ft giant…. Oh and also changes to another person entirely ( like dr thingy)
...but did he ever finish his homework while he was up there?

JlN8asF.png

I'm just disappointed, cause he's been so cocky about his beloved team the last couple of years, and I genuinely think we'll blow them out the water in the next 18 months or so.
My ex-boss of the last 5 years is a Liverpool fan. He left my company before the new season began.

For 5 years i had to take his shit, especially champions league related.

After we beat them this season i tracked him down (new company email, not in a weird stalker way). It was beautiful.

My ex-boss of the last 5 years is a Liverpool fan. He left my company before the new season began.

After we beat them this season i tracked him down (new company email, not in a weird stalker way). It was beautiful.
Love it, I’m taking notes!

It sounds beautiful, but in a stalker way😀

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom