cunts who are goons

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In all seriousness though, I'm probably most disappointed to see Mark Strong is a Woolwich fan. Always good in whatever he's in.

633566-mark-strong-british-film-and-television-actor.jpg

On a side note, has anyone seen the 'notable fans' list on the Wikipedia article? Someone needs to sort that shit out - Harry Kane is listed on there FFS.
:kanehand:

Woolwich F.C. supporters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
that wiki article is fucking hilarious

I'm gonna start by apologising....sorry, but please have a look at what is passing for "entertainment" nowadays.

Goons and Spammers together:

I actually think he's quite funny normally. Just going to pretend I didn't see that bullshit. Fucking hell, I lasted 40 seconds..

Kate Hooey....never liked that bitch. After I found out she was a Goon, I promoted her from Bitch to Cunt.

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos...ch-striker-kevin-campbell-picture-id147723198

The key point is it's your baby.
Rephrase the question with a terroist has put a timebomb on a baby you don't know, a baby from a race, religion, person etc etc you despise
You have a hour would you torture him or go to the pub.

Last edited:
This guy wearing a Woolwich shirt cut me in line at Chipotle. By the time I got home my burrito got cold. Let's add him to the list, the bastard.

Back
Top Bottom