cunts who are goons

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rory McGrath appears in court charged with stalking married woman for 14 months

113765034_Rory-McGrath-legal-team-NEWS-large_trans++OmFtDgsFtvv41DG7p-CNTQOK0hfdDvMQyGstyM2L4YY.jpg

:pochshock:
What is it with these "They Think It's All Over" cunts being in the news today, they've not been relevant for years....

What the fuck is that rubbish? My kids went through a phase of inventing stupid "what if/what would you rather do?" scenarios- when they were about 6 or 7 years old.
And the scenario itself is lifted from the film "Unthinkable" (a brilliant watch for anyone who's not seen it)
How some people steal a living is beyond me...

:goonermong:

Last edited:
The key point is it's your baby.
Rephrase the question with a terroist has put a timebomb on a baby you don't know, a baby from a race, religion, person etc etc you despise
You have a hour would you torture him or go to the pub.

Last edited:
Donald trump is in your house. He hasn't tied your baby to a timebomb
do you still torture him to release his tax returns like he promised

Last edited:

So, I was just looking up who Paul Weller supports. Turns out to be Palace - I don't mind them too much, mostly because they've always been in South London. More interestingly, though, the site that I found this info on lists Osama Bin Laden as a (former) Gooner. Not sure if it's been mentioned here before; even so, it's worth sharing twice. Also, under his occupation it says "terrorist overlord". Made me laugh.

Back
Top Bottom