cunts who are goons

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Optimized-Screenshot-2019-08-22-at-11.39.16-1000x600.jpg

I remember i had the Soccer stars 76/77 sticker album.
Out of 15 Woolwich players only 4 weren't from Ireland,north or South.
I can see why they would have picked up a lot of support.

Is that real or are you taking the piss ?
The mother and brother are goons. I wont lie it has effected our relations.

Morgan doing his best to create panic and doom.. got owned this morning not just by the scottish expert but by the hilary doctor bloke who wouldnt rise to his bait either.
If you ever want to see a cunt be a cunt and act the cunt watch a re run of gmtv this morning.
At one point he moved the goalposts from the uk to italy to korea in about 15 secs and the scottish fella shut him down.

Morgan doing his best to create panic and doom.. got owned this morning not just by the scottish expert but by the hilary doctor bloke who wouldnt rise to his bait either.
If you ever want to see a cunt be a cunt and act the cunt watch a re run of gmtv this morning.
At one point he moved the goalposts from the uk to italy to korea in about 15 secs and the scottish fella shut him down.
Hysterical cunt he is, trying to cause more panic and doom just to win an argument.

Back
Top Bottom