cunts who are goons

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

fuckin hate this guy
Ronnie-OSullivan-007.jpg
Now I KNOW why I dislike so much....he' an Arsewipes fan

Piers morgan making a cunt of himself on bbc2 qt the moment.
He is.

Whilst I can't whole-heartedly say he's a complete bastard as his hounding of politicians during Covid was indeed the thing to do, and very few others did at the time, just hearing him say he wasn't aware of the intrusive phone listening when he was in charge of the Daily Mirror is reprehensible, among many other things he's done. Clever enough to get away with it, though.

He is.

Whilst I can't whole-heartedly say he's a complete bastard as his hounding of politicians during Covid was indeed the thing to do, and very few others did at the time, just hearing him say he wasn't aware of the intrusive phone listening when he was in charge of the Daily Mirror is reprehensible, among many other things he's done. Clever enough to get away with it, though.

Apart from being thrown out of Daily Mirror offices by security or was that regarding the smearing of our forces in Iraq?

Such a cunt anything’s possible

Back
Top Bottom