Daily Update: Has Jose Been Sacked Yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who do you want instead of José Mourinho? Mick McCarthy??

5a343ab689c8df69c318964bdc5aa369.png

I only hope that we still get loads of funny cunts posting “has he been sacked yet?” in the Jose thread, even though they know for an absolute fact that he hasn’t been.

That’s my favourite thing right now on the forum. Just hilarious.

I only hope that we still get loads of funny cunts posting “has he been sacked yet?” in the Jose thread, even though they know for an absolute fact that he hasn’t been.

That’s my favourite thing right now on the forum. Just hilarious.

I think you have at least until the weekend of the 21st March. The NLD after the last 16 games.

If we get a good draw in the EL on paper we should have a decent run of games/results coming up.

If it’s not gone to plan I can only imagine what this place will be like

tenor.gif

The silence in the Jose thread after we beat Wolfpellets last week says it all. It feels like nobody takes any joy in us winning. Just smug gloating when we lose. Anybody who dares to celebrate us winning a match is a Jose plant and not a real Spurs fan. I mean unironically making your profile pic of a manager from another team says it all.

If Jose gets the boot soon then the drunken giddiness from the super fans will set the tone going forwards.
Already seen multiple people in different threads saying they want us to lose games if it hastens Jose's exit.

Its utterly embarrassing "support"

The worst enemy of this club has always been its fanbase.

The silence in the Jose thread after we beat Wolfpellets last week says it all. It feels like nobody takes any joy in us winning. Just smug gloating when we lose. Anybody who dares to celebrate us winning a match is a Jose plant and not a real Spurs fan. I mean unironically making your profile pic of a manager from another team says it all.

If Jose gets the boot soon then the drunken giddiness from the super fans will set the tone going forwards.
No one was commenting because a win over a team called wolf pellets tells us nothing.

After a decade of watching almost every game, I haven’t tuned in for several weeks. The games aren’t enjoyable win or (more likely) lose with this crap style.

I want Jose out so I can enjoy football again and have some hope for this club.

Already seen multiple people in different threads saying they want us to lose games if it hastens Jose's exit.

Its utterly embarrassing "support"

The worst enemy of this club has always been its fanbase.
I definitely never want us to lose, but if we have a cloud hanging over us because of the losses, his sacking is a platinum lining in my book

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom